The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for the next supra! :)

Dragonball

Not sure what I am after - until I see it

Six years of ownership - and I still love the car!

Do I go

Stock manual

Tidy auto or

Single?

Keep it as it is or start new project?

Send me though your details (confidentially if you want) if you are thinking of changing :)

Budget - no idea! ;)

Not sure what I am after - until I see it

Six years of ownership - and I still love the car!

Do I go

Stock manual

Tidy auto or

Single?

Keep it as it is or start new project?

Send me though your details (confidentially if you want) if you are thinking of changing :)

Budget - no idea! ;)

Hi paul, if you are interested in a single, i know that one has just come into the country. Its black with a T88 single turbo with a few other parts on it,

very tidy supe...:)

Whether its a manual i dont know but i *think* it is...

Hi paul, if you are interested in a single, i know that one has just come into the country. Its black with a T88 single turbo with a few other parts on it,

very tidy supe...:)

Whether its a manual i dont know but i *think* it is...

How much? :innocent:

I thought you were not a fan of singles, Paul. ?

Things have moved on, breathing etc - and so has the mapping skills, practice and understanding!

TBH I would not consider one as a 'daily driver' (others may disagree) or if I did not know the source of the work ;)

I would NEVER buy one straight off the boat

Small single in a manual GT35R / T61 etc sounds good

Happy to receive all details - but please be realistic :)

Shilka - nice looking motor m8

I *think* you are looking at something like 5k...maybe a little more ;)

So you have given up the idea of buying a single turbo then paul??

No - nothing ruled out

Just having looked at the prices of a nice SZ - wondered what it would cost to single one of these - rather than an older TT and convert that

At the moment though still on the lookout for a manual - but not with 100K on the clock :(

It must be more than 5k for a single conversion into an SZ body - I mean it's probably close to 8k for a single conversion to a TT, and that's without the upgrades of the brakes/gearbox and other items.

I have a list somewhere - or it is on the site

Engine, gearbox, loom, diff etc - remember chatting to Chris Wilson about it a long time ago

Question is - probably easier to put together a set-up outside of the car and then transplant into an SZ existing frame? And with prices of an SZ etc...?

That's definitely the way to go!

The way to go to... Sweden :)

Still looking around - although some unrealistic expectations up on places like pistonheads and autotrader for old TT's and SZ's priced higher than TT's :(

Keep me up to speed anyone looking to sell... :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.