The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Blue 96 auto 78k n/a

mitchell

Hi - just putting the feelers out there but am serious about selling if the right offer comes up. I bought this car about a year ago as I love my Supras and liked the colour. Ive got a local garage to add sides and front to it and respray both sides and front to blend. Ive added the new look indicators and glass headlights that make all the difference. With regards to the spec... Well im no mechanic but know its faster than my manual n/a, has a much sportier suspension and looks and sounds the part. The previous owner had used the car as a project car and has done little bits and pieces to it. I have spent some time upgrading speakers and replacing bits and bobs to make the car very nice indeed.

With regards defects....there are a few areas that possibly need attention. Nothing a bodyshop couldnt sort out for less than £300 and thats me being ultra picky!

The car is a real head turner and I often get remarks from people. Everyone looks at the car so if youre after something a little bit different that is still cheap insurance....this could be it!

Any questions - feel free to mail

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.