The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many Bristol supe's are there?

Guest sodbuster

The red one seems to park in the NTC car park (as I do).

I think I've seen the black one once before too. Although I couldn't say if it were black or dark green / blue. It was too dark to see! It was definately a TT though, it almost reached the sound barrier coming out of the west gate. :eyebrows:

That's probably jaymdee :D His car sounds like it's taking off as he pulls away :eyebrows:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red one seems to park in the NTC car park (as I do).

I think I've seen the black one once before too. Although I couldn't say if it were black or dark green / blue. It was too dark to see! It was definately a TT though, it almost reached the sound barrier coming out of the west gate. :eyebrows:

Mines green with Carbon fibre TRD rear wing and RSR exhaust. Which is the west gate?

I'm from the other side of the bridge(i know bahh,bahh wellies etc) but deliver in bristol 3 day's a week and suprising how many i see myself, today in downend black L*** XHY i think , i was going around the roundabout by motaspares place, in my 3.0L turbo'd pie van whey hey ! black one in lawrence weston, and silver one in hartclife all in one day !! :thumbs:

Guest sodbuster

ok, theres LOTs of us in Bristol then!! :D just wondering what it would look like if we all drove through the A38 speed camera with blanked out licence plates, one for the scrap book im sure!

Does any body ever meet up in Bristol? Summer is coming afteral :D

Matt, Black NA - Works in the southmead area..

Guest frazman

Hi All - i'm based in near Melksham, Wilts. If there's anyone local who'd be kind enough to show how to set up the boost controller and SVQ unit on my recently aquired TT it'd be appreciated! Goes like sh*t off the proverbial but keeps beeping at me?!

I left a card this lunchtime. Guess we just wait and see now.

It was a nice looking red spoiler-less Supe. I'm guessing it's an N/A due to lack of SMIC. I think its a facelift model but I'm no expert yet.

Seen that red one around many a times on the ring road heading towards Filton. Think it lives by UWE at Frenchay

Hi All - i'm based in near Melksham, Wilts. If there's anyone local who'd be kind enough to show how to set up the boost controller and SVQ unit on my recently aquired TT it'd be appreciated! Goes like sh*t off the proverbial but keeps beeping at me?!

its beeping as a warning ,have you got a boost gauge fitted ?

you dont want to run more than 1.2 bar boost.

Guest scotthks

Yeah it is nice,i want to change mine now,have been looking at Skylines,ive changed jobs and now have money so wouldnt mind a R34

Guest scotthks

Yeah lol im a automative and control engineer lol :D

I was looking at vipers,around 30ish grand but running would be insane,want to get summit you dont see very often!