The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many Bristol supe's are there?

Guest sodbuster

Guest sodbuster

Hey everybody, Just interested to see how many Bristol owners there are in here?? I drive past 2 supe's every day but never seem to see the owners!

Matt, Black supra SZ.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left a card this lunchtime. Guess we just wait and see now.

It was a nice looking red spoiler-less Supe. I'm guessing it's an N/A due to lack of SMIC. I think its a facelift model but I'm no expert yet.

Does the front bumper look in need of some more paint? Could be jims other half redsupragirl.

Spoilerless red n/a with silver wheels?

Does she have dark hair?

Does the front bumper look in need of some more paint? Could be jims other half redsupragirl.

Spoilerless red n/a with silver wheels?

Does she have dark hair?

'Fraid not mate. This was a blonde haired lady from the half second glimpse I got. I think I would have recognised Jim's other half from the Weston meet.

I saw this car today at Airbus in Filton (with the foxy lady driver!) If I see it in the carpark I'll leave a calling card.

I work up at the Airbus 20 site, never seen the red Supra (with foxy blond lady driver) but have seen a black Supra up there

i never see any other supes apart from a red UK with a foxy lady driver (who always waves :))

I saw this car today at Airbus in Filton (with the foxy lady driver!) If I see it in the carpark I'll leave a calling card.

I left a card this lunchtime. Guess we just wait and see now.

It was a nice looking red spoiler-less Supe. I'm guessing it's an N/A due to lack of SMIC. I think its a facelift model but I'm no expert yet.

An NA UK? Think there might be two red Supras driven by blonde ladies in the area from the sounds of things! :)

I work up at the Airbus 20 site, never seen the red Supra (with foxy blond lady driver) but have seen a black Supra up there

The red one seems to park in the NTC car park (as I do).

I think I've seen the black one once before too. Although I couldn't say if it were black or dark green / blue. It was too dark to see! It was definately a TT though, it almost reached the sound barrier coming out of the west gate. :eyebrows: