The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap 4x4?

JamieP

I doubt you'll find a newer/more featured car than a frontera for your budget. I'm on my second - my current is the limited edition 210BHP 3.5v6. If you don't drive it too hard it will get MPG close to what the diesel version does (which is sh1te). I've had mine 3 years now, use it to chain harrow, tow horse boxes, traverse muddy fields, hay trailors, - never let me down.

Bang for buck can't be beaten.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Old thread, i had a change of plans and sold the Monaro, brought a supra and a new van for work, im looking at big cruisers now aswell, want something like a 7 series bmw for kicking about in.

I had a 745i for a while, a great car with loads of space and comfort, they cost peanuts as well, I sold a 97 P fully loaded for just over 3K last year, very difficult to sell as they do like to drink fuel

I wanted a 750iL but they are a bit harder to find/fund :)

Yea thats the sort of thing ill buy, ive had a couple of old 7 series years ago and loved em, will be handy when the nipper is here aswell (Leigh had another scan a couple of weeks ago and its a girl:)) as her 206 gti and my supra will be next to useless for family outings.:)

Yea thats the sort of thing ill buy, ive had a couple of old 7 series years ago and loved em, will be handy when the nipper (Leigh had another scan a couple of weeks ago and its a girl:)) is here aswell as her 206 gti and my supra will be next to useless for family outings.:)

A girl, nice one ;)

Well they swallow up all kinds of baby stuff, buggy, bags etc as the boot is huge, very safe feel to them as well, I think it was one of the best cars I have owned, and it NEVER went wrong :D

Like I say they are really tough to sell, that one looks just like an ex rep/MD's car, quite big mileage (which is no issue if its a FSH car), I would say it is genuine and a very nice spec indeed, worth a look and a lot of car for 5K

Invalid phone number, i reckon scam, damm nice car though:)

Invalid phone number, i reckon scam, damn nice car though:)
You may be right. I thought I recognized the background. :) Either that, or somebody just paid way over the odds (£8100 instead of £5500) on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-53-BMW-745-I-MASSIVE-SPEC-TV-NAV-MASSAGE-SEATS_W0QQitemZ160267500212QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160267500212&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A13&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1318