The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White Aerotop wanted

Guest Nicholas

I waited 3 years for one and they never came up. I think I saw 2 and they wanted 8k+ for a NA. I think there are only 2 I have ever seen in the uk.

Don't want dash your hopes but I would be VERY SURPRISED you'd ever get hold of one. better of getting silver on the cheap and respraying it. Or getting black, the 2nd best colour of the supe in my opinion.

Guest Nicholas
I waited 3 years for one and they never came up. I think I saw 2 and they wanted 8k+ for a NA. I think there are only 2 I have ever seen in the uk.

Don't want dash your hopes but I would be VERY SURPRISED you'd ever get hold of one. better of getting silver on the cheap and respraying it. Or getting black, the 2nd best colour of the supe in my opinion.

I'll hold out for a white one it will be a project build and I'm in no rush as I already have a supra :)

Fancy selling it? :eyebrows:

True, don't remember seeing too many white aerotops, only one that springs to mind was Paul E's old one which was really nice (although i'm sure it had pink flakes in it?!)

Basaatrd :D (just in case anyone is offending by me calling into question your parentage) ! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.