The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dent removal made easy.

JamieP

Funny, I was talking to a guy I had around today to do some dents in my Warrior about this. He just laughed at it and said he had heard of all sorts including liquid nitrogen being used.

He did say that he wondered how permanent the method would be as it's not working the metal in any way so could easily pop back inwards again.

BTW, the guy that did mine today (PDR) was the b*llocks. I had one fairly severe dent on the rear quarter and loads of shallow parking and stone chip jobbies, nothing major but I wanted perfection and he delivered it !!:)

Took him around 3hrs to do and cost £150. Worth every penny and the truck is mint now.

If anyone needs PDR doing in the South East then give me a shout and I'll pass details on (I think he does several areas during the week, spends a day in each doing work at dealerships etc.)

Not often I'm impressed with somone in the motor trade;)