The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abflug S900 Supra For Sale

Whitesupraboy2

The hardest Sale I will ever have to do. From the moment I first saw the car I said to the owner I will own it and I did. :)

I honestly believe this is now one of the best abflug kitted cars in the world, Im very happy with the lines and it just needs a new owner to do those final finishing touchs.

1993 Auto RZ Supra

100k Kilometres

MOT till september 2008

Tax till January 2009

Full Abflug S900 Bodykit inc:-

*Carbon rear diffuser, Front spotlights and indicators

* The bodykit had been fully smoothed where needed to create a sleaker and toned down look

*Resprayed in BMW Space Grey for ease of respraying damage if it occurs

*Lowenhart 20" BR5 chrome wheels * 255/30/20 and 305/25/20 *

*Uk spec headlights

*Facelift Rear lights

*Comes with Black number plates for shows

*HID's

Tuning mods;

*Braided brake lines

*Blue Emanage

*BPU - running 390BHP (dyno'd at 397BHP and 385BHP)

*Greddy Type R 4row FMIC

*Walbro Fuel Pump

*AVCR Boost Controller

*turbo Timer

*Replaced rear discs

*New pads all round (less then 1000 miles)

*IK22 less then 2000 miles ago

*front Cusco Strut brace

*Greddy Titanium exhaust

The heater matrix was only replaced last october :)

The interior is not touched or modified apart from an A pillar 2 gauge holder. The interior speakers have been swapped for some aftermarket ones, I cant remember the make I put in but werent the cheapest and has a good sound to it. It has an MP3 CD player which is wired to the rear window aeiral as the mask has been smoothed off.

Comes with a spare set of turbo's that have been stored away. (running BPU I have always kept a spare set)

Oil filter + Oil, its about 2000Kilometres till it needs an oil change. (I use trip B to keep an eye on this)

Issues:

Well there isnt many to be honest, ive spent alot of time and money on it getting it to a good standard but the car does need finishing (are cars like this ever finished?!?) but these things are little niggles to me! the only mechanical issue is sometimes on kickdown the 2nd turbo does not come in, Id say once in every 20 - 30 times of kicking down so its not often. Removing your foot from the accerlartor and re-applying kicks the turbo in to life. This has been like this since I bought the car and to be honest causes me no issues and hasnt got any worse. -- Since getting this ad together over 3 weeks ago, I have not had this problem happen once thats how little it occurs.

If you would like anymore information please feel free to PM me as this Ad is to provide the basic information.

Price £15,000

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8891/suprahe7.jpg

You could still go wider with those wheels lol :D

Good luck with the sale. The adoration and jealous looks just got too much for you?

Yea that and not being able to pick my nose :D

In all seriousness I just dont use the car anymore.

i remember this from jae, stunning looking car

Cheers Gaz, its been sprayed again since then and in an even nicer colour. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.