The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT Supra BPU +

templewaters

Price is £5000 no offers or px

Hi Guys.

Time as come to sell my baby. ( my business needs a bigger car )

I will post some pictures up at the weekend , but for the mean time , just look at my garage.

the biggest thing this car has going for it , (i think) is that all maintanance and upgrades have been done by Adam + Steve Sheerwood. if you know there car ( if not have a look at it on the forum) you will know why.

i will post all the specs up when i post the pictures.

if interested you can call me on 07771966619. i can tell you over the phone what i have done to it. or email on [email protected]

i have also a charge speed bonnet , already sprayed and ready to be put on . it would be nice to sell this with the car , but lets see.

the car has done 108,568 mile , it had 44,000 when it came from japan ( it was a group 4 ( i have all the documents )

it is insurured with sky insurance for the value of £9000

19 inch alloys from the usa ( cost me £1595 )

blitz intercoller

GReedy profec b boost controller

GReedy turbo Timer ( not fitted just needs cable )

walbro uprated fuel pump

jvc dvd player ( cost me £400 )

uk spec turbos

uk spec suspension and springs.

goodridge brake line hoses

blitz air filter

custom made pipes for intercooler.

the car is in great condition, mechanically the car is sound , the only down side is the gas exhaust valve sticks when you first spool up the secound turbo , so if you like your car a bit loud then no probs but if your like me and just potter about in the car you might want to change it ( i already have one in the garage that you can have.i put tlc because i am a very honest person, the bad points are it will need two front tyers soon .also on the roof the paint is going a bit dull ( all it needs is a good polish i am told ) brakes pads will need changing sooner rather than later .apart from a good tidy up the car is spot on.

pictures were taken today, just before the rain .(didnt bother cleaning the inside or the engine bay.

thanks for looking.

i honestly think the first person to veiw the car will buy it.

REG D15 LTD DOES NOT COME WITH THE CAR.

cheers

simon

Hi Mate,

Lovely looking car at a very reasonable price IMHO. ;):)

You've listed it as 'needs some tlc' and I just wondered what this consists of as peeps will need to know.

Might also be wortha a spec list as there is no detail in the garage either.

Very tempted! :eyebrows::)

All the best with the sale.

Cheers,

Pete :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.