The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6sp Single Turbo GT4088r .81

michel lane

As you all know i do alot of single turbo conversions on this board. I recently purchased a 1995, 41000 mile car 6sp supra. I have started a project to convert this car to a single turbo, the parts will include the following :

New full repray - Diablo red / toyota red (not sure yet)

Full vielside overfenders / side skirts

Bomax bumper

Full new leather seats (black / red centres/ red piping)

Volk 18 inch Wheels - 11 inch rear, 10 fronts deep dish (Gold)

R888 tyres on the rear and toyo on the fronts

Uk brakes

UK bonnet

Trial rear diffuser

Full Carbon fiber Rod Miller Spoiler (TRD rep but with a better profile)

32 way adjustable coilover JIC AFLT2

The good stuff :

(Engine and head will be rebuilt for 800hp)

Fully built Engine - Wisco pistons / Eagle rods

ARP BOLTS

HKS HEAD GASKETS

ALL NEW SEALS

HKS 264 cams

Stock intake

Stock TB

3 row FMIC

16 row mocal Oil cooler

10 row Power steering cooler

BL turbo kit

4inch DP/MP

HKS Titanium exhaust system

tial 44mm Wastegate

tial 50mm Bov

Koyo radiator

Twin Spal 14inch Electric Fans

TRD front strut brace

Full set of defi guages / fuel/oil temp/oil pressure /EGT

AEM boost gauage

AEM ECU

AEM wide band

Full fuel system , 880cc injectors / titan rail /aeromotive FPR / Aeromotive Fuel filter

-8 lines / twin fuel pumps

Custom catch tank

Custom breather system

custom water res system

RPS 6 puck clutch system

Royal purple gearbox/ diff oil change

hawk ++ pads

The car will be professional painted (veilside overfenders blended) , I can garrentee 600hp. The Engine bay will be blinged aswell.

This project is starting this week and due to finish 1st june 2008. So if anyone is intrested please let me know, the car will look like JamieP old red car appart from the wheels and bonnet / spolier.

The colour scheme will be RED / BLACK / GOLD. The wheels will have a 4 inch dish rear and 3 inch front , with all correct offsets .

I will start the post up on the conversion this week, on this thread, so that the potential buyer see the building of his car, it will be like a new car when its finished.

thanks

michel

So we will have to welcome one more guy to the red car and gold wheels club.

Sounds like a good project Michel;)

23K sounds a great deal but lots of us spend that on our cars and yet not many have a built engine and 600+ horses once the money has gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen this car and the work Michel and his team do and this will be a great deal. I know not many people spend this much on buying a supe but alot of us spend this amount and more once we have purchased them. Buying a complete and well set up single from Michel would save you money in the long run.

The good stuff :

(Engine and head will be rebuilt for 800hp)

Fully built Engine - Wisco pistons / Eagle rods

Why have you went for this combo? :)

and will you be running stock bearings/springs/retainers/valves/valve guides????

the combo works on all of the other cars that we have done. yes ferrea valves and dual springs for the head. we use race bearings for the build, the rest apart from the head gasket and oil pump are stock. we are starting this weekend stripping the car for the paint shop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.