The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent advice needed - Younger Polish Girlfriend now trying it on.

Guest Geneb

Well i know how you feel, cant give you any legal advice But........I moved to Coventry to be with my boyfreind who studies here. Were both from Brighton. I got a beautiful flat all in my name, and all the bills. Month after being in the flat, he doesnt want to be with me anymore. Have a job in Coventry, no mates though, and hes just left!

Note to self: Never put anything in all your own name, or do anything to give them any power!!!! You never know when you will get messed around!

Erm, that's cr@p for you, but have you noticed this thread is a wind up?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geneb
All im going to say now is that i was actualy tempted to drive from Blackpool to London to help the guy.

Geneb maybe you should apologise to everyone.

Ok I'm am actually sorry , i genuinely thought people would realize it was a p*ss take as i did when i read it as most of you who know me know im a tight arse and wouldn't give 25% to my wife never mind anyone else, i hope my actions will not effect any other users chance of getting help on here.

My intentions were not to cause any offense and i would like to thank everyone who made an offer of help and deeply apologize for wasting there time.

Sincerely Andy

Ok I'm am actually sorry , i genuinely thought people would realize it was a p*ss take as i did when i read it as most of you who know me know im a tight arse and wouldn't give 25% to my wife never mind anyone else, i hope my actions will not effect any other users chance of getting help on here.

My intentions were not to cause any offense and i would like to thank everyone who made an offer of help and deeply apologize for wasting there time.

Sincerely Andy

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

Well i know how you feel, cant give you any legal advice But........I moved to Coventry to be with my boyfreind who studies here. Were both from Brighton. I got a beautiful flat all in my name, and all the bills. Month after being in the flat, he doesnt want to be with me anymore. Have a job in Coventry, no mates though, and hes just left!

Note to self: Never put anything in all your own name, or do anything to give them any power!!!! You never know when you will get messed around!

Second note to self: Must read the thread a bit more to find out the true picture. ;)

BTW, bad luck on the fella Kimberley. :(

Sorry to hear that, been in a similar situation myself although not as bad. I know a few girls in Conventry if you want any drinking buddies :D Chin up otherwise :cool:

Wasn't any need to imo. I think some people have got a little bit annoyed because they we taken in by this thread.;)

I totally agree with you, it was well executed.

I seem to remember the mods playing a joke not too long ago whereby they claimed to be a technical guru who worked on the original Supra, claimning that early Supra subframes were a ticking timebomb, it took me in and many others before we fiunally realised it was bs, and enjoyed the joke.

The best jokes are those that take people in, some of you got suckered, have a laugh about it ;)

Sincerely Andy

their :rolleyes:

Sincerely Andy

Stop it... my sides are aching... two windups in one thread is just too much :D

All im going to say now is that i was actualy tempted to drive from Blackpool to London to help the guy.

Geneb maybe you should apologise to everyone.

So was i mate, so glad i carried on reading! Was even going to suggest any willing members get together and sort them out, kinda like that other owners club did (think that was scoobynet too) who caught the ebay scammers that scammed a member. Soooo glad i didnt bother suggesting that, i sincerely felt for the guy.

Saying that, once i got over my original few second of anger at it being a hox it did make me chuckle!