The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent advice needed - Younger Polish Girlfriend now trying it on.

Guest Geneb

Did anyone find this funny? :D Or am i being boring? lol

After reading some of the heart rending threads on here over the years, I was taken in as well.

I'm with the "not funny - just pointless" thread people.

As been said - He who cries wolf !

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree... I would have been pissed had I bothered to reply, however it smelt so much like BS to me that I kind of guessed it must be fake.

Common law wife, business ownership, sackings, a solicitor with a holiday over Easter... all utter rubbish.

After reading some of the heart rending threads on here over the years, I was taken in as well.

Same here. If he ever has a real problem he wants advice over, he might find it's not forthcoming.

I went through a number of emotions

First I felt sorry for the guy so checked who wrote it and though I don't know him personally, he has cracked me up on here many a time so I smelt something and thought could it be... then when the link fromthe scoobynet was posted I PMSL.

Well done Geneb you're quickly becoming a legend and I for one will miss you during your next ban :eyebrows:

Same here. If he ever has a real problem he wants advice over, he might find it's not forthcoming.

Not just him but anyone else who posts up a genuine problem may be met with apathy or just be ignored. Some people took this post seriously and spent some time and effort to help out. Those same people may not be so generous with their time in future and that means people with genuine problems may just be ridiculed and not get any help.

Geneb if you really are over 40 I suggest you act your age, you and others might think it's just a laugh but 'just having a laugh' is an excuse made by all kinds of troublemakers.

:blink: i hope he really doesnt need advice one day:blink:

I don't get this thread, what was the point of it. Not funny IMO, just a waste of everyone's time

I agree totally, not funny at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith C

Er - what the smeg?

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-...ow-trying.html

I detect a bit of manure here.

HEHE well it made me laugh when i read it LOL:p

Wait, didnt Gene have a scooby and offer them turbonator things at one point?

Is the scooby guy the same guy maybe?

Im not sure myself, seems close to april 1st but if im wrong....

I'm pretty sure it's a wind up! :D

Well i know how you feel, cant give you any legal advice But........I moved to Coventry to be with my boyfreind who studies here. Were both from Brighton. I got a beautiful flat all in my name, and all the bills. Month after being in the flat, he doesnt want to be with me anymore. Have a job in Coventry, no mates though, and hes just left!

Note to self: Never put anything in all your own name, or do anything to give them any power!!!! You never know when you will get messed around!