The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent advice needed - Younger Polish Girlfriend now trying it on.

Guest Geneb

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get hold of as many friends you can,preferably big lads,

go to your work early in the morning and if needed kick the door in., whatever happens gain entry.

have your friends refuse anyone else entry.

tell your ex gf and her friends to f--- off when they turn up ,tell them to sue you.

in court tell this story just as you have here.

be a man,be strong and realise you are being conned and made a fool out off.

this is the point in your life you must act.

good luck.

*ps it wont even get to court,just get them out mate ;)

blimey!:blink:

dude... get another solicitor fast. I have 2 friends that are lawyers ( good ones at that!) that I can call if you need me to..... also if you need *backup* ( all legit :innocent:) again, just ask. I run a bar so have plenty of door lads that owe me a favour.

common law wife after 10 months.... give over! Its taken 3 years for me and my missus to get that status!

Pm me if you need me to make some calls bud. :thumbs:

yeh agreed !! ;)

Jesus, I really feel for you dude. You must be going through hell.

There's another thread over in Members Chat about a break up which I posted in. Marbleapple PM'd me about concerns I had over my partner and he seems to be in the know with stuff like this.

I'm not sure what his profession is but he gave me some good advice.

Somebody else posted in that thread also re 'common law wife' IIRC. Just double check but I don't think there's any truth in that anymore...

She does not have the right to change the locks and fire your staff. From past experiance , the only way to deal with people like this is the same way. Seems like you are a nice natured person , go into the shop and asked the 2 guys to leave , if gthey dont then its transpassing , get the police round . She only has 25% share in your business , so she has very little say. Common law wife , she trying it on ... she needs to be contributing towards the mortgage and bills . That law has been recently revised. Get then out off the shop change the locks again.

IF the BF comes around again tell him you will make his life difficult drinking out of a straw. My newphew had a simular problem , she tried it on with his house, her BF came over from romainia and tried to bully him out of his own house. These people pray on weak individuals , by the time yo deal with solicitors they would have cleared you out . Change all bank signitures , contact your visa merchant service change your access codes and were the money is going to be transfered.

They are after your business money , best way is to cut the income and be strong. Because you have given a share of the company to her its a hard call. Just get them out of the shop before they sell all your your goods.

The romanian girl and BF had difficulties writing and walking so they ended up going home. These people live in a world where corruption is a way of life and ways of doing business are usually resolved through fear. Good luck on your situation but dont be frightened of them, make the law work for you not for them ...Make sure you are with a friend when you confront them, remember GBH is a great wepon to be used against them.

This business is my lifes work, as those on MKIVSupra who know me will understand that. My solicitior is on leave until the 31st. Any advice until then would be most helpful.

G

Hey G, sounds bad but I think this can be resolved from what the guys have mentioned in previous posts.

Something that has not cropped up in this thread is the topic of immigration and her entitlement and lawful residency within mainland UK.

If she has only been residing in the UK for less than 12-months then under what immigration and visa arrangements has she used. A work visa will last 12-months and this may be a significant reason why she wishes to push the 50:50 split now (i.e. before her entitlement to stay within Mainland UK expires.

You need to ensure that you maintain a fully documented diary of the events from when you first met to the current day. This is vital as you will soon loose track of facts if you're not careful.

The diary will also assist should you should you need to approach the immigration authority? The police have no ‘current’ involvement at the moment but the scenario does sound as if it has been augmented by parties affiliated with your ex GF. If this turns out to be the case then you will require as much documentary/factual evidence as possible as it will soon become a joint criminal/immigration issue.

In a nutshell but what’s her legal status for UK residency. These foreigners hate the immigration stick being waved at them and such a case will certainly go massively against any future case that she has for staying within our fine country.