The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I couldn't think of anything interesting to say so here's me whinging about a truck.

supra-lover

Why is everyone getting so uptight about this? How is it any different from the mass of other "my job sucks" stuff other people have posted? It's off topic, the content reflects this.

If someone else posted that they had gone into work only to find their nice new desk has been replaced with a plastic coffee table would that thread be acceptable to the masses?

Where are the taillights?

:blink:

Boring, pointless thread of the month?

haha why read it then you stupid MUG???????? if i see a thread title that don't interest me i don't bother looking at it:blink::blink::blink: SO WHY DID YOU BOTHER READING IT????

i'm not gonna waist my time anymore with this, people like you really p#ss me off big time, so do me a favor and #uck off with your lame comments.. cheers christopher ;)

I know what you mean SL.i make my living driving one of these all over the european continent http://www.man-mn.de/datapool/mediapool/104/TGA_Produktinformation_e.pdf

Good way to make a living andwell paid too.Decent climate(thanks to AC)about 22 degrees all year,DVD player,FAX,Fridge,phone,Kettle,flat screen telly,sat nav system,Air conditioned seats with fan etc etc.Beats going into the same office day in and day out,seeing the same tired faces and boring walls.You keep on trucking SL.

I know what you mean SL.i make my living driving one of these all over the european continent http://www.man-mn.de/datapool/mediapool/104/TGA_Produktinformation_e.pdf

Good way to make a living andwell paid too.Decent climate(thanks to AC)about 22 degrees all year,DVD player,FAX,Fridge,phone,Kettle,flat screen telly,sat nav system,Air conditioned seats with fan etc etc.Beats going into the same office day in and day out,seeing the same tired faces and boring walls.You keep on trucking SL.

quality, nice one,i'm not in your league but good on ya, yes the money is well good for you boys TOP MAN:) and your right, beats sitting in an office all day with the same old people, that would do me in:)

haha why read it then you stupid MUG???????? if i see a thread title that don't interest me i don't bother looking at it:blink::blink::blink: SO WHY DID YOU BOTHER READING IT????

i'm not gonna waist my time anymore with this, people like you really p#ss me off big time, so do me a favour and #uck off with your lame comments.. cheers christopher ;)

Wow - nice attitude for a fellow Supra owner and club member! :(

Who said anything about the thread TITLE not interesting me? Looks like you DIDN'T BOTHER READING WHAT I SAID.

From the thread title, this thread could have been about something interesting like a truck crashing into you or cutting you up on a roundabout for all I knew. Some truck drivers can be pretty thoughtless at times.

But yeah - everyone seemed enthralled by your little truck-whinge.

As for calling me stupid - well, I'm impressed with your insight as we've never met, but yeah - I won't pretend to be anything else.

Sorry mate - I won't do it again. I was insensitive and obviously hurt your feelings.

Wow - nice attitude for a fellow Supra owner and club member! :(

Who said anything about the thread TITLE not interesting me? Looks like you DIDN'T BOTHER READING WHAT I SAID.

From the thread title, this thread could have been about something interesting like a truck crashing into you or cutting you up on a roundabout for all I knew. Some truck drivers can be pretty thoughtless at times.

But yeah - everyone seemed enthralled by your little truck-whinge.

As for calling me stupid - well, I'm impressed with your insight as we've never met, but yeah - I won't pretend to be anything else.

Sorry mate - I won't do it again. I was insensitive and obviously hurt your feelings.

there was no need to slag it off...not just you.... if you don't like what you read don't read it thats all i'm saying.it's not hard:)

Very nice, makes me want to use my licence and get in to trucking :D

i'm not gonna waist my time anymore with this, people like you really p#ss me off big time, so do me a favor and #uck off with your lame comments.. cheers christopher ;)

Mate I was mearly joking around, as previously, several other people hinted that this thread was a little pointless, hence the banter and title change, but then for some reason it seems to have got your back up and now Soop Dog has copped the flack for it, Im a little miffed by the whole thing because if you dont want people posting in reply to how its a boring and pointless thread that because to most ordinary folk a lorry is just a lorry, when you yourself have also admitted its a bit pointless but you wanted a whinge, then you shouldnt get the hump when people post exactly that.......as I said miffed.....???

Mate I was mearly joking around, as previously, several other people hinted that this thread was a little pointless, hence the banter and title change, but then for some reason it seems to have got your back up and now Soop Dog has copped the flack for it, Im a little miffed by the whole thing because if you dont want people posting in reply to how its a boring and pointless thread that because to most ordinary folk a lorry is just a lorry, when you yourself have also admitted its a bit pointless but you wanted a whinge, then you shouldnt get the hump when people post exactly that.......as I said miffed.....?

yep no worrys:)