The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 UK 6 Speed Single Turbo

veilsideTT

Time has come for me to seriously consider selling my supra I'm afraid.

Please see my garage for pretty much the full spec and pictures. Only change is she sits slightly lower now on teins and the orange beacons have been face lifted.

I think i am the 5th owner. Car has covered 130k but practically everything on the car has been replaced over the 4/5 years ive had her.

£SOLD ono REDUCED BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL

Many Thanks

Scotty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Seriously considering breaking this car now.

Does anyone think that £4000 is about right for a "full" auto to 6 speed conversion kit including a Hardly used RPS Carbon Carbon clutch?

more like 3k imo, as thats what jezz sells them for with a new oem clutch me thinks, just be patient, thats a great car you have there and would be a shame to break:(

Jez sells them for £2500 with a standard clutch i think.

This has an RPS Carbon Carbon which are about £2200 new.

My valuation was based on £2500 for the entire conversion kit (and that would include every mortal bolt/part as i fitted it so i know whats needed)

And £1500 for a practically brand new RPS Carbon Carbon clutch.

£4000 = Bargin :D

I have one guy wanting to look at the car possibly this weekend. If i dont sell then i do think i will go down this route as im pretty sure i can get close to my asking price from breaking.

more like 3k imo, as thats what jezz sells them for with a new oem clutch me thinks, just be patient, thats a great car you have there and would be a shame to break:(

Bump,

My spanners are itching to take her apart now.

Anyone seriously interested in taking the full auto - 6speed conversion & clutch, or the wheels then PM me.

Scott

PS, Paul, give me a call matey if your still interested in having a look. wont be long and i might end up breaking her!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.