The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Man U Liverpool...3-0!!!??

Masenko

United had the better of the play, as you'd expect with us being down to 10 men for more than half the game, but they weren't all over us. The first two goals were down to balls-ups from Reina, but the third was a belter from Nani.

Just got to make sure we beat that small team from across the park next week now.

Just got back, what an atmosphere. Thought we were in control most of the game even before the sending off tbh but sending offs always have an influence on the game. I still say we play beter when giggs isnt on the pitch though. Dont get me wrong the guy is a legend but he really hasnt been performing since he got the armband, hes become lazy and just stands there waving his arms at the ref or pulling the armband up his arm. We looked a completely different side with 2 strikers and Nani on the wing. No surprise the 2nd goal from one of his corners as well. come on Utd, just need a draw in t'other game now.

today proved a few things that ive said ;)

rainer cant catch or punch the ball!!

gerrard can easily be marked out of a game and was done superbly by carrick, i cant really remember gerrard on the ball in the whole game!!

when torres came up against 2 world class defenders he looked average and think had one shot in the whole game.

as a man utd fan i am made up with the performance as liverpool are as strong as they have been for many years but as a fan who would also like liverpool to be challanging it showed the gulf between the 2 clubs, ditch the manager and alot of the dead wood and start again rebuilding the team under a decent manager

a happy

Mike

today proved a few things that ive said ;)

rainer cant catch or punch the ball!!

gerrard can easily be marked out of a game and was done superbly by carrick, i cant really remember gerrard on the ball in the whole game!!

when torres came up against 2 world class defenders he looked average and think had one shot in the whole game.

as a man utd fan i am made up with the performance as liverpool are as strong as they have been for many years but as a fan who would also like liverpool to be challanging it showed the gulf between the 2 clubs, ditch the manager and alot of the dead wood and start again rebuilding the team under a decent manager

I don't think you can really compare the teams from this game's performance due to the sending off and Reina being in a calamitous mood.

Mach had to be the only person who didnt know that with the curent climate any questioning of the ref, especially after running 20 yards to get to him, was going to result in the booking.

I was very happy to get to half time so Sir Alex could remind the guys that human nature is to even things up so remind the lads to be respectful to the ref, especially Rooney.

If this sets a trend for respecting the ref it can only be a good thing.

Well done the ref!