• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Impreza Turbo UK Spec 1997

MR2 Turbo

TT Auto Supra

BPU+ TT Auto Supra

Medium Single Manual Supra

Impreza was okay, bit agricultural but went okay. Wouldn't rush to have another.

Still have the MR2 and still enjoy driving it, they are cracking little cars ;)

I have owned many cars, but the Supra is the only car I have bought again. Of the Jap cars I have owned, the Supra is the best and for lots of reasons. The only issue I have with the Supra is how quickly it gets into licence losing speeds.

I plan on owning a Lancer Evo RS fairly soon though :)

Lexus IS200 Supercharged - made the 2litre drive the way it should be.

IS300 with 75shot of progressive nos (wizard kit) - bigger and better than the IS200, did have plans to turbo this also.

Supra TT BPU -if i knew then what i know now about jap cars then this is the car i should have got in the first place instead of wasting nearly 40k.

Nissan Almera Si (my first car)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V

MR2 Rev2 Turbo

MKIV TT 6spd Supra

The almera was a great car. Only had a 1.4 engine in it but at the time it was the most powerful 1.4 you could buy with 96bhp lol. The Evo was great for about a fortnight then i just got bored. It had a feeling of all being too easy, it felt like i could go to sleep on the motorway at over 100 mph and wake up in my driveway without a scratch.. strange.

The MR2 is a great little car, i still have it (well the wife does). I only gave it up when i got the supra. Its much nippier than a sup and it suprises a hell of a lot of cars, especially off the line.

MKIV Supra has been an aim of mine ever since i got the MR2. It just feels like an upgrade. They both have their ups and downs but the luxury of the Sup means its more of a driving car than the MR2.

Scott =op

I had Supra Mkiii fully loaded great car brought it for £5,500 many years ago 1 owner & only 20,000 miles on it, a few mild upgrades but just loved it till 90,000 miles on clock then loads of problems started with head gaskets & multiple gearboxes going so in end fed up brought my Mkiv & never looked back just real head turners where ever it goes :eyebrows:

Also got Honda Prelude 2.3i fully loaded great car & faultless but selling this car with only 52,000 miles on it in mint condition, as need more spacious family car that go anywhere without fear of leaving it.

So now also got top of range 51 plate Renualt Laguna 3.0L V6 24v 5 speed tiptronic fully loaded with only 45,000 miles on the clock & what great car these are for the price & has everything you want in car & more

So now also got top of range 51 plate Renualt Laguna 3.0L V6 24v 5 speed tiptronic fully loaded with only 45,000 miles on the clock & what great car these are for the price & has everything you want in car & more

Just asking about jap cars current and previous, not how many cars you have ;)

Scott =op