The mkiv Supra Owners Club

manual 6sp twin turbo aerotop uk spec

pauld36

All the UK parts have been swapped over so a UK spec would be an accurate description

You think?

If thats the case i think there will be a lot of UK specs turning up for sale.

just because a monkey holds a bat don't mean it plays table tennis.

Scott =op

Ah cool, I know the car very well indeed then :) It was nice to drive and the conversion Brad did was excellent, no corners cut at all. The NA shell originally belonged to Ark off here.

It's a genuine car gents, it's not a UK spec, but is a genuine 97 NA aero (would need to be declared a TT conversion for insurance purposes).

Sounds like a cracker but to be honest if it was my car and i was trying to sell it i wouldn't have been as cryptic with my description.

Why not just say all that straight away?

It sounded as if you (Paul) were trying to pass it off for something its not.

Scott =op

All the UK parts have been swapped over so a UK spec would be an accurate description
Only if it has heated seats, headlight washers, cruise control, diff cooler, tail lights with the lenses in the wrong place... you get the idea.

You think?

If thats the case i think there will be a lot of UK specs turning up for sale.

just because a monkey holds a bat don't mean it plays table tennis.

Scott =op

Will have to find the thread maybe Homer can. I remember the pics of it being done (pics of it next to a low loader) the interior was all swapped over into it etc etc

Only if it has heated seats, headlight washers, cruise control, diff cooler, tail lights with the lenses in the wrong place... you get the idea.

Will have to find the thread maybe Homer can. I remember the pics of it being done (pics of it next to a low loader) the interior was all swapped over into it etc etc

Just in case you missed it.

If i could make a suggestion...

This car truely does sound like a cracker now that we have gotten to the bottom of it. Why not close this thread and start a new one without all of this dross in it?

If you do, please try to be a little more descriptive with the information, it will only make the seller seem more genuine.

Scott =op

Nearly everything was changed over from the UK car, subframes, dashboard, interior looms, all the buttons, UK leather seats, Cruise, etc. He didn't change the exterior lights as they were facelift.

Was Brad called "Scooby" on here? If so then the car checked from what i remember :)

Yep, thats him

last post for the negative people yes it does have heated seats,yes it does have diff cooler yes it does have cruise control[disconnected but can be reconnected by plugging one wire in ]and yes it had headlightwashers that was on the bumper that i sold on here along with lots of other stuff ive taken off it

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.