The mkiv Supra Owners Club

manual 6sp twin turbo aerotop uk spec

pauld36

just finnished this one an looking to sell its a 97 facelift aerotop tt manual in black[just had proffessional respray],it has trial rear bumper,vented flared wheel arches,do-luc s2 front bumper,large vent in bonnet.ltd edition apexi black avc,decatted and full hks titanium exhaust system.a set of black 18 inch rims with excellent tyres.atermarket steering wheel,hks gauge pod where the passenger airbags were.veilside rear spoiler.

im sure ive forgot loads but i have most of the standard stuff to be replaced if wanted

this cars running 363hp at 0.9 bar so could easily turn the uk turbos to 1.2bar im old so 0.9 is fast enough for me,

this car is absolutley immaculate

the car was an aerotop tt that has been totally stripped and replaced with everything from a 97 facelift manual uk tt

Was this a NA/TT conversion? TT aerotops were from 93-95, only the NA carried on with aerotops through to 98/99.

Also, were any of them manual?

Was the airbag removed or was it set off in an accident?

Scott =op

no this car has not been in an accident the donor car obviously was,and i can only go by the v5 which states 1997

I can sort this for you go and have a look at the VIN plate pm it to me and I will tell you exactly what car it is.

you people surprise me ive been on here for years ive had 6 supras i dont understand why some people cant grasp this if you have a manual twin turbo that gets smashed then buy a cheap tt aerotop with the sole intention of turning it into the supra youve always wanted,eg manual tt aerotop,spend about 10k transferring all the uk bits and extras just to get stupid comments,why????

if theres any genuine people interested and worried about the conversion come view and bring a professional or an aa man and if they find the slightest bodge or anything they percieve dodgy il gladly pay their fees and your petrol money that should stop the childish little comments

yes this was brads old car when it was bog standard

Ah cool, I know the car very well indeed then :) It was nice to drive and the conversion Brad did was excellent, no corners cut at all. The NA shell originally belonged to Ark off here.

It's a genuine car gents, it's not a UK spec, but is a genuine 97 NA aero (would need to be declared a TT conversion for insurance purposes).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.