The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Those Danish Muhammad cartoons

Thorin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is / was your view on that then (briefly - do you believe)

I believe Jesus existed,in fact that very post litteraly converted me,

Most wont believe me but i am intelligent :D and i know about how the universe was created but whichever way you look at it i do believe in an allmighty.

By the way konio-nt i think you are bang out of order calling Carl a tool and i dont think theres any need for it,maybe you should ease up insulting people ?

yes you are right in what you say,but the point we were making is that the true evil that was Hitler and his genocide didnt come to light untll after the war.

not enough free virgins going hey ;) what you on now? scientology?

Something like that, still fancy one of the girls I went to church with though. Wouldnt expect her to go out with me, and I'm not sure I'd want that either. Full blown Christian girl.

Now I've gone to back to my old position of Athesim. I did pray today though. "please god help me to tidy up my kitchen". Worked as well. ;)

Um question please. When is the world going to wake up? If you go to most predominately Muslim countries, there is no leeway, there is no respect for the ways of others, there is their way or the highway, or worse in most cases. I've only been to a few, Saudi Arabia being one of them, and I can tell you, they're not adjusting and being flexible while respecting others. Why the f*^K should we change our culture, our laws, our traditions, what makes our countries ours to suit people who are themselves inflexible, not as a whole (I do not condone stereotyping), and wish only to enforce their way of life on us. I've always subscribed to the belief, "If you don't like it here, pack your $h!t and leave." I'm sorry but you live in the world. The world does not live around you and your ways.

:goodpost:

I'm not against people who come to this country to live, but I'm not bending over backwards and changing my ways so that "integration" can occur. I know plenty of muslims in this country who are perfectly happy with it as it is, have made the effort of accepting the country for what it is and are some of the nicest people I know.

I disagree with Sharia(sp) law being integrated in this country - I don't think you'd get far if you tried demanding western laws/cultures/beliefs in a predominantly muslim country.

Now I've gone to back to my old position of Athesim. I did pray today though. "please god help me to tidy up my kitchen". Worked as well. ;)

The kitchen gods (it took 3 of them....) worked wonders in my flat this evening :D

:goodpost:

I'm not against people who come to this country to live, but I'm not bending over backwards and changing my ways so that "integration" can occur. ;)

I know plenty of muslims in this country who are perfectly happy with it as it is, have made the effort of accepting the country for what it is and are some of the nicest people I know.

I disagree with Sharia(sp) law being integrated in this country - I don't think you'd get far if you tried demanding western laws/cultures/beliefs in a predominantly muslim country.

The kitchen gods (it took 3 of them....) worked wonders in my flat this evening :D

:D ;)

:amen:

Nothing like intermarriage and bringing up a family together for true intergration, over a timescale of 50 to a hundred years. In fact, I'd love a pretty young muslim girl to bend over backwards for me so that integration can occur.

Not sure, but I think some elements of sharia could and should be introduced where they are not in conflict with domestic laws or human rights. A bit like jewish people sometimes using their own marriage courts.

I don't think this thread will be locked cos it's too bleedin' confusing!!!!!!

We started with Muslim cartoons, then god, then Nazis, now back to god and faith - keep to one subject damn it!!!

It's not really, there is a lot of similiarities. In both situations you have madmans running show, using poor and starving folk, blaming Jews, everything in the name of God (Gott mit uns, Allah-o-Akbar). Only difference is, that it was easier to deal with Nazis as they had enough pride to not hide in cave at the end of world blowing enemies along with own folks from time to time :p Natural disasters are not enough to finish off humanity so we invented religion and politics.

Something like that, still fancy one of the girls I went to church with though. Wouldnt expect her to go out with me, and I'm not sure I'd want that either. Full blown Christian girl.

I met a lass once from College, she gave me a lift home all the way from bolton to warrington, we started talking about this and that, anyway, turns out she is a devote christian and doesnt believe is sex before marriage, i never asked for a lift again :D

I met a lass once from College, she gave me a lift home all the way from bolton to warrington, we started talking about this and that, anyway, turns out she is a devote christian and doesnt believe is sex before marriage, i never asked for a lift again :D

Can understand that. Sounds like she was interested in you though, wanted to bring you into the fold too no doubt. Christians I think are more prone to marry non christians, whereas muslims tend to stick to there own, which is why integration is more difficult with them I think.

Damnit Carl, refocus would ya. That bending over backwards thing created a great visual and all this crap from Matt about some holy roller girl who doesn't believe in test driving a car before she buys it is really bringing me down. Was she German and did she believe in Muhammed? What about her toes... tell me about her toes please.