The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Those Danish Muhammad cartoons

Thorin

you're just as bad as imi! lol.

Really...how so? I dont remember taking either side here. Both are equally in the wrong as far as I can see....

At the end of the day....it makes news...and news sells. Bad news is good News....Good news is no news.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a start I'd say anyone rioting over a cartoon.

Cartoon - Dont think so....it is considered a major insult so I can see why they are upset.

And then quickly moving to death threats, blow something up, claim benefits etc etc etc :innocent:

Fair enough.....this is an over-reaction - not sure how many people share that view.

not sure what do you mean about claim benefits????

If a nation shows major upset at the display of images of a certain nature,.

why the frook would anyone repeat the process ?

people can be so dumb.

Is like prodding a cat with a stick,. if it turns round and claws your face then why on earth would you prod it with a stick again ?

this whole discussion is insane.

If a nation shows major upset at the display of images of a certain nature,.

why the frook would anyone repeat the process ?

people can be so dumb.

Is like prodding a cat with a stick,. if it turns round and claws your face then why on earth would you prod it with a stick again ?

this whole discussion is insane.

Totally agree.

I certainly wouldn't, that's for sure.

I think I'd go get a bigger stick and beat the crap out of the cat. ;)

It's just a cartoon FFS.

How many times have Muslims broken our laws? Don't see us calling for them all to be stoned to death though...

exactly, lets riot and kill them all

I am a muslim and your welcome to come and try!

This thread is getting silly as people are stereo typing a whole group of people who may have different views and are not all extremists etc.

I am not even going to bother looking at this thread anymore and wonder if i had said lets kill all christians etc if that would be accepted by the mods as there quick to hand out points for swearing but this is directly/intentionally said.

I am a muslim and your welcome to come and try!

This thread is getting silly as people are stereo typing a whole group of people who may have different views and are not all extremists etc.

I am not even going to bother looking at this thread anymore and wonder if i had said lets kill all christians etc if that would be accepted by the mods as there quick to hand out points for swearing but this is directly/intentionally said.

im pointing out the fact that while these cartoons have insulted muslims, some are hell bent on destroying our civilisation and causing havok by killing many people

and this is not on

now if we were to do the same we would be racist

no one is stereo typing muslims as a whole, yes everyone is different and i know not everyone is an extremist but there are still a few that take it way too far and have ruined it for the majority of muslims and christians and other religions or non religious poeple

i have been out to iraq and have seen first hand what most people are capable of

im not having a go at you or any other muslim for that matter and it doesnt bother me one bit that you are a muslim

im atheist and i dont give a flying fcuk about religion but i do care about the religous extremists or mentalists that go around roiting and killing in the name of some madman hiding in a cave

I am also against terrorists and extremists but obviously this is a delicate subject and people need to be aware that things said may automatically offend some people who are not on the same boat as these people but who are peaceful muslims and dont want conflict.

I am also against terrorists and extremists but obviously this is a delicate subject and people need to be aware that things said may automatically offend some people who are not on the same boat as these people but who are peaceful muslims and dont want conflict.

everyone has different views and some offend easier then others and in different ways

granted i think the cartoons are funny and think that people are over reacting but i know understand why it does upset them

and i understand that some muslims are against terroists and extremists but whose side do they choose when it comes to either saving lives or destroying them? ours or the extremists?

its a dog eat dog world out there and everything is a delicate situation

exactly, lets riot and kill them all

Big difference between your average muslim middle of the road person, and your muslim fanatic bent on causing terrorism. Of course I hope you mean, lets kill the fanatics, rather than the run of the mill muslim. ;)

could say its like difference between IRA terrorist and the person who puts down C&E on their census form under religion.