The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Those Danish Muhammad cartoons

Thorin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7306002.stm

Oh right, that's a great idea then, anger the people who want to kill him even more.

Expect more riots and killings I suspect.

Nothing like adding more fuel to the fire....and then they complain about the damage......

I dream for the day when common sense will prevail and people will learn to RESPECT others.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dream for the day when common sense will prevail and people will learn to RESPECT others.

Or take a joke!! :rolleyes:

Do you think it warrants death threats and rioting? the ramblings of a simple cartoonist? let god deal with him if hes such a naughty boy

(ooh, key a Life of Brain gag!!)

Take a joke.....

Think "they" have made it clear that they find it completely offensive and unacceptable....and you still want to entertain this "sense of humour".

:blink:

My Gran finds dogs of any type offensive and unacceptable pets.................. she would love to see the world rid of them.

I for one am sick of fantasies and unnecessary hypothesises (religion) being a trump card

My Gran finds dogs of any type offensive and unacceptable pets.................. she would love to see the world rid of them.

So shoving a dog in her face would not be classed as "taking a joke"

All I am saying is that deliberately inciting a reaction by being offensive is not right. You play with fire, expect to get burnt.

So shoving a dog in her face would not be classed as "taking a joke"

All I am saying is that deliberately inciting a reaction by being offensive is not right. You play with fire, expect to get burnt.[/

i'd probably have a quite snigger, but theres a difference beyween choosing to read the paper and being made too! boycot it if you care that much.

What do you think (honestly) of the death threats and violence that the whole kerfuffle has emulated? justified?

All I am saying is that deliberately inciting a reaction by being offensive is not right. You play with fire, expect to get burnt.

What do you think (honestly) of the death threats and violence that the whole kerfuffle has emulated? justified?

come on Imi, what do you think?

Take a joke.....

Think "they" have made it clear that they find it completely offensive and unacceptable....and you still want to entertain this "sense of humour".

:blink:

and we have made it clear we find there attitude,death threats,riots,pilgramiges,suicide bombers offensive and definately unacceptable but they still do it and shove it in our faces

weve showed them by taking out sadam what were are willing to do to them if they carry on but they dont care so why should we?

there has been too much blood shed because of these people and goin mental over a cartoon just shows that they are not ready for a decent society and need to be controlled untill they are capable of being human veings

and we have made it clear we find there attitude,death threats,riots,pilgramiges,suicide bombers offensive and definately unacceptable but they still do it and shove it in our faces

weve showed them by taking out sadam what were are willing to do to them if they carry on but they dont care so why should we?

there has been too much blood shed because of these people and goin mental over a cartoon just shows that they are not ready for a decent society and need to be controlled untill they are capable of being human veings

both sides of the hand in one thread,

You're sounding like bush there! you're just as bad as imi! lol.

...or ignored? That would be more peaceful.

Off the subject, if someone made a an insulting remark towards me or my family i would tell them not to say/do it and give them a bly and stay PEACEFUL.

If they persisted then fcuk the law, i would deal with them in any way i seem fit and make sure they would be eating cheeseburgers through a straw for the rest of there life.

If people keep fuelling this then sooner or later there will be some serious backlash and like u said why does'nt everyone ignore this thread like the cartoons and stay peaceful? Some people will always love to see conflict have a lot to say when sitting behind a p.c as amazingly one's balls grow 10 times the size.

both sides of the hand in one thread,

You're sounding like bush there! you're just as bad as imi! lol.

i meant to say

weve showed them by taking out sadam what were are willing to do to them if they carry on but they dont care so why should everyone else?

i admit my views are slightly biased being in the army but they deserve everything they get

how about you come and rub them better for me? ;)

Yeh no probs, i will be near your ends this weekend so pm your number and i am sure we can sort someting out.

Alternatively pop down to brum and sure the lads will rub erm down with sandpaper for u and promise to get a much better finish and remove all then nasty stonechips/ craters for u.