The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Those Danish Muhammad cartoons

Thorin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The re-printed drawing shows the Prophet Muhammad with a bomb in his turban. Islamic law forbids any representation of the Prophet."

They reprinted this in Denmark. Islamic law have no power over their law. I wish UK would be the same. Riots should be dealt like they would deal with christian riots in Saudi Arabia.

Enlighten me please :)

Guess why they do not have any christian churches there...

Well just a wild guess - christians starting to riot in a way like french muslims - burning cars, shoplifting etc. Those who would survive shooting, would prolly got hanged or beaten to pulp. Got my idea of dealing? It's a bloody cartoon pics, you do not like it - don't buy newspaper or go back to country where Islam law is primary one - no newspaper there will print something like this. What with your traditional british values of freedom of word and not bending on knee blabla? If there is ANYONE to blame for those pics, it should be extremist idiots who blow themself up or killing others in name of religion. Satire by it's nature is always pointing out WORST or ridiciolous things from overall picture by humorous cartoons or shows.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7306002.stm

Oh right, that's a great idea then, anger the people who want to kill him even more.

Expect more riots and killings I suspect.

Lol.

Cartoonist depict Muhammad and his followers as violent over-reactionaries, who in turn issue death threats, so cartoonist reissues the pictures with "told you so", followers then issue a global jihad and day of anger etc...

Edit- the 4th one Allah is saying "stop stop! We have run out of virgins!"

Lol.

Cartoonist depict Muhammad and his followers as violent over-reactionaries, who in turn issue death threats, so cartoonist reissues the pictures with "told you so", followers then issue a global jihad and day of anger etc...

Some people just have no sense of humour :)

My fav part of that article:

"The voice on it (the tape) says the cartoon, re-published recently in all major Danish newspapers, was part of a crusade involving Pope Benedict XVI."

:D i've never been on a crusade before, i so would join for the sh!ts and giggles :D

So, this is what the fuss is all about "http://ekstrabladet.dk/gallerier/nyheder/article974093.ece" more or less..

Umm, might gets sacked if i open that up, will wait till i get home (unless someone rips the pictures and hosts them from something inoccent like say Mkivsupra.net?!)