The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SnapOn 'evolution' ToolBox

DannoSupra

No doubt it's a Rolls Royce amongst tool cabinets, but every time I see these Snap On boxes I think what machine tools you could buy for similar money, and how much said machine tools cost new. 5K would buy a brilliant lathe or a very good milling machine. I could never get my head around Snap on box prices, but hey, they are quality, and as SMiFFAD says, to some engineers they are must have accessory. Very nice, but I'll stick to my el cheapo ones, I am far too tight to dig that deep.

Chris, we agree unconditionally on something!! :faint:

So let me get this right, that holds your tools, its £2500, and... umm, you pick a tool up....put it in a draw..., close the draw.... umm... it doesnt clean your tools, doesnt sharpen your knives, make love to the spanners....... you just, put you tool on the surface and of a tray and......ummm..... someone help me out he, its got to do more than just be a surface to put a tool down?

So snap on make the best tools, every mehanic needs the best tools, but to put your spanner down on something.......... i mean, i dont think i'll ever understand.

Horses for courses and the like, but Mr T says is best:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.