The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SnapOn 'evolution' ToolBox

DannoSupra

For sale, a SnapOn Evolution ToolBox, with Side Cab

Cost me new, £2400 + £500 for sidecab + Vat

So askinG £2,000 for it!

It's immaculate, no dents scratches etc etc

And NO it doesn't come with tools - EMPTY!!!

Few Pics..

I need to make room for this BIG BOY, KRL Model - It's going to have Subaru World Rally Team Decal's - No 57/100. It's 6" Deeper than mine, 3" Wider(with end cab), and its a bit taller!!!

Retail's at £5,500 + i get a free 37" LG LCD HD TV

O man I so wanted one of those but dint need the extra storage but now I need the extra storage as my cab if full!

Its very tempted to take it but I better not, plus I'd have to get rid of me honda f1 racing cab and I dnt wana cause its cool! :D

Shame it wernt an f1 stack otherwise I'd take it!

These things to proper spanner monkeys are the same as a Guchi bag to a woman :D Ridiculously over priced but a must have....

Plus if its houseing the tools of your trade, its an investment that will last a life time, if you work for 30 years its only £66.6 a year :eyebrows:

No doubt it's a Rolls Royce amongst tool cabinets, but every time I see these Snap On boxes I think what machine tools you could buy for similar money, and how much said machine tools cost new. 5K would buy a brilliant lathe or a very good milling machine. I could never get my head around Snap on box prices, but hey, they are quality, and as SMiFFAD says, to some engineers they are must have accessory. Very nice, but I'll stick to my el cheapo ones, I am far too tight to dig that deep.

You need to paint the floor and door frame now, they show the box up :)

You should see that state of the workshop!!!

That's in the SnapOn Dealer's garage at home!!

Will be with my by this friday - its to heavy for him to lift in wth the tail lift on his van!!! :Pling:

very nice indeed. i've got the Heritage edition box which cost me £2300. It's got funky Morph strips across the drawers!

They're so expensive because they're Snap~On. We buy them for exactly the same reason as we buy nice shiny Supra's for the road, because they're envied by everyone else in the workshop! Teehee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.