Attention!

Guest wallicechick

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your best bet is to pop along to a local meet, The tinterweb tends to give a few people on the board he man syndrome, that disaapears at local meets ;)

Check the events section for when the next one is happening im sure the Norfolk folk will be friendly.

A point to note the average age of owners on the board although dropping down is still fairly high :D

Guest wallicechick

Well my mate is 26 and i was only allowed to drive it part way home. I only got it up to ??mph because it was really busy on the motorway, it was a saturday. Plus he didnt think i should go any faster.

We did hav a slight problem on one road though because it was wet and he turned the corner too fast, and you can guess what happened from there...

With it being a brand new drive to him he didnt realise what happens to supras when you put your foot down whilst turning the corner, luckily nothing but his pride was hurt. We did end up on the path though...

I am studing eight different areas of law currently as i have to get my LLB degree before i can qualify anymore. Have not decided what field of law i want to go into, but quite possibly criminal.