Guest wallicechick

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wallicechick

Thanks guys, i hav spoken to coolsblue already, getting on well. I know there are some guys around or under that age, only reason i said that age was because of my age (being under 20).

We are planning on coming to the meets but im leaving it to my mate to organise. He can route plan, i will drive...

However, i fear that the reality of this may be very different, as he is very protective of his week old supra, and he said i was insane to drive it on the motorway in the way that i did!

Thanks guys, i hav spoken to coolsblue already, getting on well. I know there are some guys around or under that age, only reason i said that age was because of my age (being under 20).

We are planning on coming to the meets but im leaving it to my mate to organise. He can route plan, i will drive...

However, i fear that the reality of this may be very different, as he is very protective of his week old supra, and he said i was insane to drive it on the motorway in the way that i did!

That reminds me of last night on the motorway :sly:

Sorry, put the pics into a different album and it changed the link, they should be working again now.....

And yes, tis for real, im fed up of having to go through the "getting to kno people" stage then find we have nothing in common.

I thought i would put a post on here and see how many people were interested. Im lookin to get to kno new people who live somewhere near me. Just thought i would be direct and straight to the point, rather than pretending!

wot like i love getting it! oh and supra`s :rlol: girl by the look of things you are crashing and burning here

Your studying law so your not used to spelling correctly hmmmm..........

yeah chavs need reprezentin too yer know :D

Take it they didnt go down to well with all the stunning males on this site then :p ?!?!

i don't need to be stunning have you seen my wife :D

17 here and have one, i can come pick u up now, pm me your address:D ill come in the supra...

oh no you wont, you've got no insurance! DOUG! DOUG! iam telling :D :p

:

:rlol: :superman:

that super man smiley was well timed :D (hell i cant even type super without typing supra took at least 4 attempts :rolleyes: )

God this thread is insane and I have to go home soon. Will probably have several pages to catch up on later. :eyebrows:

Well I can start the agro again watch this.........

Coolsblue, make sure you take some baking powder with you to find the wet spot:D