Guest wallicechick

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wallicechick

Thanks for those of you who stuck up for me. No it wasnt a wind up, and i was only here to try to meet people who lived near me.

You were the ones that asked for the pics so i posted them for you, thats all...

Unfortunately i have not found anyone who seems remotely interested in meeting up or getting to know me, so i will see who i can find at the meets, perhaps talking to people face to face will prove better for me.

Thanks for those of you who stuck up for me. No it wasnt a wind up, and i was only here to try to meet people who lived near me.

You were the ones that asked for the pics so i posted them for you, thats all...

Unfortunately i have not found anyone who seems remotely interested in meeting up or getting to know me, so i will see who i can find at the meets, perhaps talking to people face to face will prove better for me.

There are comments in this thread that are quite frankly embarrasing from other members but I wouldn't take it personally. You certainly are brave posting up pics in your first thread....;) Stick around and get to know the folks on here.

I for one will apologise as I thought it was a wind up after the posts of "Horny Helen" and "Sweet Cheery Love".....:)

Don't let a few narrow minded people upset your day!!

Welcome BTW!!

H.