Attention!

Guest wallicechick

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it is easter break, and i did say i was a student, so im used to not spelling correctly, and instant chat abreviations. Generally there is no need for me to spell in the queens english, especially when i am typing. If i need to, i can talk properly, i am studying Law.

...and no trace of irony!:blink:

Another moment im "proud" to be a member of this club :rolleyes:

No matter what, noone deserves digs about their apperance - thats the kind of thing most people stop doing when they were at school and theres just no need for it on an adult car enthusiasts site.

No matter what, noone deserves digs about their apperance - thats the kind of thing most people stop doing when they were at school and theres just no need for it on an adult car enthusiasts site.

:iagree: But she has kinda asked for it!.

Totally agree, people should not take stick over the way that they look (yes i amm VERY ugly)

I completely agree and was going to post exactly the same thing, even if this is one of the "amazing" moderator pre-April the 1st things the reactions of some of the members has been nothing but embarassing. Are we at primary school again or something?

Give yourselves a clap people, you are awesome.

Something tell's me that this is a wind up though as usually I would completely agree with you but who really come's onto a supra forum to meet men for date's and casual sex really.