Attention!

Guest wallicechick

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, who doesnt like boys who drive fast cars... Predictability doesnt pose me with any problems :-p

Now workin on the pic thing!

I live near norwich, but i am also a student in lincoln, so any lincoln boys are also welcome too :-p

My twin sister lives in Lincoln, she works for the echo. Many a house party there! :D

Welcome to the site

Guest wallicechick

Sorry, put the pics into a different album and it changed the link, they should be working again now.....

And yes, tis for real, im fed up of having to go through the "getting to kno people" stage then find we have nothing in common.

I thought i would put a post on here and see how many people were interested. Im lookin to get to kno new people who live somewhere near me. Just thought i would be direct and straight to the point, rather than pretending!

Guest wallicechick

I will be at some of the meets anyway, wit my mate and his supra. We are planning to travel and get to know people anyway.

Looks like the forum's no help to try to get to kno people....

Looks like the forum's no help to try to get to kno people....

First impressions count. That and not using the kind of spelling that an illiterate child would be embarrassed of.

Is it the Easter break already?

Great thread :rlol:

How can it be a wind up? Seriously, if you were a fake attention whore you wouldn't put a picture of a swamp donkey up would you?

Welcome btw :)

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4281/attention20whore3lm9.jpg

Guest wallicechick

Yep it is easter break, and i did say i was a student, so im used to not spelling correctly, and instant chat abreviations. Generally there is no need for me to spell in the queens english, especially when i am typing. If i need to, i can talk properly, i am studying Law.

Yep it is easter break, and i did say i was a student, so im used to not spelling correctly, and instant chat abreviations. If i need to, i can talk properly, i am studying Law.

Your studying law so your not used to spelling correctly hmmmm..........