The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attention!

Guest wallicechick

OMG - you diagnosed all that from a couple pics! :rolleyes:

Personally I couldn't care less if this thread was a wind up or not but if it's not then nobody has any right at all to make comments like that or like some of the others that have gone before it.

How would you like it if that was your wife or girlfriend people said that about?

I wouldnt worry about it, he is quite ugly :p

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG - you diagnosed all that from a couple pics! :rolleyes:

:rlol:

How would you like it if that was your wife or girlfriend people said that about?

Or sister even..?

Anyway, truth be told, there are parts of this thread which are absolutely hilarious, which can't be denied. Can't believe I was browing this forum all day and missed this!

No. Whats that?

anyway, enough about that. Back to the mission.

My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

I can't tell you that. It's classified.

:D LOL!!

Sorry mate, but because of you and your-likes some horrible creatures roaming streets at Friday and Saturday. She looks normal yeah - she have 2 eyes, 2 hands, head etc, but she is overweight, a lot. She should start looking after herself properly, otherwise she will get diabeties, heart problems and hell a lot more sickness connected to her weight. I wouldn't say "whale" yet, she is young and can drop it, but she is heading into this direction.

My 2 cents.

OMFG!!

A girl posts up some pictures and to be honest I don't think she's overweight really. That last post makes it sound like she had a thyroid problem.........FFS....:rolleyes:

H.

Well my mate is 26 and i was only allowed to drive it part way home. I only got it up to 130mph because it was really busy on the motorway, it was a Saturday. Plus he didn't think i should go any faster.

We did have a slight problem on one road though because it was wet and he turned the corner too fast, and you can guess what happened from there...

With it being a brand new drive to him he didn't realise what happens to supras when you put your foot down whilst turning the corner, luckily nothing but his pride was hurt. We did end up on the path though...

*Cough* Let me say it again :Bullcrap

As if you are going to get in someones car that they have owned less then a week and drive it at 130 on the motorway. IN THE RAIN

BTW. I'm calling bull on this thread, it ain't for real, but i don't care...... We got coolsblue going in for the chop!! :D

love it!

Matt, I beat you to that about 7 hours ago, this is utter bull and anyone who doesn't realise that must be asleep or drunk reading this.

Now I do hope this is a wind up Midday+Traffic+Rain+ONLY 130mph+First drive in a supra = 1 very wreck less driver

As I said above ;)

is this still goin?

so have we decided if its real or not?

anyone got proof or can she prove it?

Its a wind up, has to be, good fun tho!

we should get her to prove it

was fun reading all the posts tho

What exactly do you want me to prove?

And how am i supposed to prove this?

No need for prove, she might be real but the rest it bull

Just waddle off home your games up.

:D

I said i was happy to talk to people that are interested in chatting and stuff. And there are a couple of people who i have talked to. I have no need to prove to you if im real because your not interested in being mates or anything anyway.

Well I think it's a wind up but some 20yo whale has come on here looking for men to date/have casual sex with.

No i am in the middle of doing my LLB Law degree, and i am having to study many different areas of law, until my third year, which is when i get to choose my specific area of study. I am then planning to do some legal executive work until i earn enough money to apply to the bar school and get my BVC qualification.

My mate is back in his hometown, near Manchester, and i am back home too in Norwich, because of Easter break from uni, so there's no chance of getting any pictures with his car for another fortnight...

I took all my pictures off because i was fed up of all the digs i was receiving, I'm not going to sit here and defend myself against everything because all i was interested in was making some new friends with similar interests as me.

The genuine people from the site have already contacted me and i have/am speaking to them.

I have no need to defend myself to people who have been digging at me all day and who have no interest in getting to know me.

totally agree rob, now this could be a wind up, if it is its a funny one, if she just wants to find mates, then why not, if she is looking for casual sex then i am sure there are a few that would oblige:d no need to insult her/him though

I am sorry but to sign up to a car forum and post pictures of yourself in that way to find friends is pretty desperate.

OK, I am done. Let it rip I don't care :blink:

OMFG!!

A girl posts up some pictures and to be honest I don't think she's overweight really. That last post makes it sound like she had a thyroid problem.........FFS....:rolleyes:

H.

I gotta agree, she looks quite nice really.

From the apparent standards of some guys on here you would think we had a forum full of Dicaprio's instead of the bunch of ugly buggers we really have!

I'm disgusted with some of the replies in this thread, totally uncalled for!

Would some of you say things like this to women in real life? I think not.

As it's started to get (or is already) out of hand the thread is now closed