The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What car would you choose NON JAP

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

360 too expensive i think

F355 is now reasonable to buy, but the running costs and reliability are shocking!

Is this for you then? How about a C6 vette? Very tough engine and will do massive miles with minimal running cost. LHD is the downside...

F355 is now reasonable to buy, but the running costs and reliability are shocking!

Is this for you then? How about a C6 vette? Very tough engine and will do massive miles with minimal running cost. LHD is the downside...

yep for me going to trade my tvr for something as its so LOUD lol...and am using it everyday, going to get something different for daily use but not as extreme as the TVR saying that the noble is extreme lol and thats what edging me for one and its something i have always wanted to own.

Ive gone my whole live HATING Porsche's, their design IMO was awfull looking.

Untill recently... my other halfs got a calender of fast cars on her wall, this month is a white 911 GT3, it looks fabulous from the side. After staring at it for a while... i realised why i probably liked it - the side on shape is pretty much identical to that of the supra :D

So id have one of those as a semi sensible car :eyebrows: