The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Holidays... where is everyone going this year?

JamieP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Malaysia, June the 1st till the 15th +1 day, doing 4 days in kuala lumpur 1 day in the jungle at taman negara, 6 days on the island of palau perhentian ( total chill out white sand, clear what, diving with corill reefs and giant turtle hunting) then back to Kuala lumpa however we are planning to try get a 1 day trip up to bankok to Rangsit stadium to watch the Muay Thai ( ring side tickets are £15 to £20 :D )

flight is 7 hours however has a stop over so works out about 5, every one speaks english so no problems there, giant shopping malls, lush weather, nice food, lush islands, gonna be class, also very cheap flights there £530 but once there you only need £500 spending money and that will cover 4* hotels, food in the finest restaurants, travel, day outs, diving ( 4 hours diving is £3 lol) however if you go to places like singapore or bankok the prices shoot right up, Ie malaysia a 5* hotel is £35 to 40 a night singapore is over £100, we are stopping in a lush 4* for £20 a night :D

Lew.

Jamie, go to Amsterdam for some naughty fun :D

I'm going over there easter weekend with my friend, plus its my birthday on the 24th. Then a nice week in Turkey in June, cheap and relaxing. Then in August I'm off to Ibiza with the lads for a drunken 2 weeks...should be interesting

Not sure Leigh would like that:D

I will be staying home all summer :)

Leigh is going to speak with work then see what deals she can get for Kos so might be popping round to see you mate:)

Don't you know the 'different postcode rule' ?? ;)

yea but that dont work if she is with me:D

Leigh is going to speak with work then see what deals she can get for Kos so might be popping round to see you mate:)

It would be great to see you my friend. :)

I would advise you to go to the resorts of Tingaki or Kos Town as they are more couples / family orientated. Try to avoid Kardamena and Kefalos as they are (IMHO) not the best. If you need any advice, send me a PM.

It would be great to see you my friend. :)

I would advise you to go to the resorts of Tingaki or Kos Town as they are more couples / family orientated. Try to avoid Kardamena and Kefalos as they are (IMHO) not the best. If you need any advice, send me a PM.

Cheers mate, ill pass that onto her;)

Alpha Bank in Rhodes, it doesn't interfere with anything over here that way and the rate is slightly more preferable.

Cheers Pete!

Been thinking about a place in Portugal but always thought that finance was difficult to secure on properties abroad!:)

H.

Cheers Pete!

Been thinking about a place in Portugal but always thought that finance was difficult to secure on properties abroad!:)

H.

Rhodes is a little different, it has proper land registry systems for one thing! A very healthy local economy and also lots of locals demanding housing, so it's not all bought by johnny foreigners like me. The banks will happily lend you 100% mortgage for a long term (until your 65) if you wish.

not sure about me yet, but a girl i went out with last week has just got on a flight to the the bahamas, just over a week for £5000!!! and yeah her parents are unbelievable rich!!

Tried eveything i could to get in her suitcase! i tried to work out what could possibly cost £5k, but i had to give up! how the other half live (and spend)

lucky gits;) i may just manage to go to cornwall this year for a weekend if i'm lucky:( i do like it there though

Tis nice ere ;)

i'm gonna go back to bude again this year as i have spent loads on me car to go anywhere too fancy, BUT i don't think you can beat cornwall when it's nice weather anyway i love it :)

Cornwall is great but there are nicer places then Bude ;)

I can't wait for my holiday.

I fly out to Vegas on April 16th in time for the Calzaghe Vs Hopkins fight on the 19th (which I'm going to). I'm staying in Vegas for a few more days after that then driving over to San Diego in California.

After a few days there I'm heading to Palm Springs and doing the Coachella Music Festival (The Verve are headlining so it will be the mut's nuts). Then back to San Diego for a few more days before I fly home! :p

not sure about me yet, but a girl i went out with last week has just got on a flight to the the bahamas, just over a week for £5000!!! and yeah her parents are unbelievable rich!!

Tried eveything i could to get in her suitcase!

That's a new name for it :p

:D

Basingstoke.

Unless by some miracle the nice people I work for give me a decent pay rise this year * ... highly unlikely that they will, though.

* which, if anyone from work is reading this, means paying me more money in addition to the expected cost of living increase.