The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Holidays... where is everyone going this year?

JamieP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what i need:cool:

Come with us..!!

I have a large suit case you could fit into and smuggle you through customs.....:D

I may be biased but it's a great place. The strip is full of bars with great bands and lots of different restaurants, enough to keep you entertained for a good week or so. During the day things are very laid back and quiet!!:cool:

H.

i'm gonna go back to bude again this year as i have spent loads on me car to go anywhere too fancy, BUT i don't think you can beat cornwall when it's nice weather anyway i love it :)

i agree cornwall is great. i go to ST Ives or around that area normally. i want to move there but the other half isnt convinced

I've sent you details about our new Villa in Rhodes which is available to rent now. Early pics - http://www.pbarfield.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=34

If anyone else is interested PM your email addy. (Yes Burna, I'm sending it you today!) :D

Rent! You would actually charge club members......:blink::D

Large.....you would need a skip, he is a big old lad is old Jamie:D

Yes, I know. That's why I said large suit case..!! I have noticed in the pics of Jamie that he always has bits of ceiling in his hair...:D

H.

i'm gonna go back to bude again this year as i have spent loads on me car to go anywhere too fancy, BUT i don't think you can beat cornwall when it's nice weather anyway i love it :)

Ive never been but always wanted to, im going to do a long weekend this summer, stretch the legs on the monaro:)