The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 600bhp 6 Speed GT4088R Facelift

jevansio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Terabits :)

Not technically correct in the context I was talking, that would be 1/8th of 3 TB. You don't normally specify TerraBits when talking quantity of data, ie harddrives used to 160MB, 2GB etc, note that's 160 MegaByte & 2 GigaByte. MegaBit / TerraBit would be used to indiate how fast a connection is, for example most of your internet connections will be ADSL Max upto 8MB, now that is 8 MegaBit, or to be more precise 8 MB per second (which is where the speed element comes in). :D

Yeah, found a way around our gambling problem, basically we have to bend over and pay betfair each month, but hey it keeps the system working :)

Really please your keeping it matey after all that effort! You would have only regretted it :) Or at least that what i keep telling myself over mine :D