The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 600bhp 6 Speed GT4088R Facelift

jevansio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have another idea ECONOMISE !!!!!!!!!!!!! stop spending money on silly things sell the range rover ,sell the jag. then just have 2 nice cars , oi you want cheap transport then buy a 2CV to get to work and back ...... wish i had the money i would have bought this off you in an instant .....just need to get rid of the 4 cars that i have ......bummer...if you are up can i pop over and get the tyres ......

Very interested in how this goes, its a shame you have to sell but it is a stunning car and should not hang about, it has been said already but this is the best Supra to come up for sale of late and will be a benchmark for the top end of the Supra market

I hope it goes to a member on here but fear it will go abroad, I watch with interest as I still feel I may sell as soon as mine is finished and mapped up !

how come betfair have almost banned you then lol

They can't take the hammer we give them, 3 TB per month downloads, nobody else could take that abuse. We're starting to play ball now (you can't really bite the hand that feeds you), might not need to get rid after all, the short time it was up was a mint opportunity to get a mint single, it may now be over