Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattsupra

happenes to the best of us at some point if were not used to the power

real shame as i was looking at buying it but went over my reserve of money

hope it can be sorted out and not a totall

matt

Guest iangibson57

Hi guys,

I was the one that got the car. Totally gutted was being so careful cos i knew it would have a lot more power than my current supra i own.

I was parked up which is the funny thing. I reserved out a bit and then started to turn on the wet cobbled bits that was separating the parking bays. I then put the same amount of power down i normally do in my other supra and must have had that much grip until i went back on the road and my back went out. tried to correct it but couldn't

Trust me am a good guy i wasn't at all driving like a knob head and it was just an accident am totally gutted. This was like my dream car. I just hope that admiral who am insured with will sort out the car.

Hi guys,

I was the one that got the car. Totally gutted was being so careful cos i knew it would have a lot more power than my current supra i own.

I was parked up which is the funny thing. I reserved out a bit and then started to turn on the wet cobbled bits that was separating the parking bays. I then put the same amount of power down i normally do in my other supra and must have had that much grip until i went back on the road and my back went out. tried to correct it but couldn't

Trust me am a good guy i wasn't at all driving like a knob head and it was just an accident am totally gutted. This was like my dream car. I just hope that admiral who am insured with will sort out the car.

Sorry to hear that fella. You must be gutted. Best of luck getting it sorted.

I remember picking up my car from paul whiffin.

I got to trhe dartford tolls and all looked nice and clear so i thought i would give it a little rice.

Front and rear of the car both fighting for 1st place! 60mph from there all the way home

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.