The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sadly for sale

gaz1

Was all the body work done at KR? Just seen the sticker in the rear window.

Did they do the trial rear, skirts, bumper, bonnet etc and fit/spray it all?

Any update on the pics too Gaz?

sorry mate just flat out at work will definately sort at the weekend, yes mate it was bone stock when i bought it from a member here, it was completely done to a good standard by knight racer

gaz do a proper advert mate, this thread is confusing as to what your selling with random pics appearing :D

i am useless at adverts:( oh hang on "first to see will buy":D

Cheers mate, no worries. Was the car resprayed or just the bodykit pieces?

we had the whole car done so there would be no diference in shades with the kit, it was done in the same colour, the original paint was really good but thought the kit may be a slightly different shade if we just sprayed them:d

Good luck with the sale Gaz, and I can certainly vouch for the tlc that car received whilst I owned it. My missus once complained that I gave it more attention than I gave her, then complained

some more when I applied polish to her forehead!

Just cant please them eh?

:)

• 3 weeks later...

its actually not for sale at the moment as he just cracked the front bumper, it will have a new one soon and a peter richards touch then he may sell before he goes travelling, later in the year;)

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.