The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 Inch Rota Wheels Drift Series D1 Black Alloy Wheels With Tyres

p111ddy

I have 3 axis milanos for sale dirty cheap £280 4th would have to be sourced

Thanks for the offer Lew but my car wont be ready before I leave for Greece in a few weeks so it's being garaged until I pop back over at the end of the year. So no need for them :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, that is stunning. Cant believe they are still for sale. If I had seen that pic when i was buying wheels I would of had them for sure:)

I know just what you mean fella, its just such a shame I've no need for them now but tbh if they dont go by the time I leave next week then I'll just store them in the garage untill I come back in Sept some time & maybe fit them??

Guest mattsupra

whats the best price on them please?

i live mls away from you is there any poss way of p+p ?

thanks

matt

whats the best price on them please?

i live mls away from you is there any poss way of p+p ?

thanks

matt

Without sounding too rude & this is not just aimed at you but all the others who have been PM'ing me. The price is £900 if you dont want to pay the stated price then make me an offer. I'm not fussed about losing some money from what I paid but I'm not stupid so please no more offers of £600-£750 otherwise I won't reply.

Collection is much better for me or I can meet on route within reason but if you want them delivered then you will have to arrange that yourself as I've to much to do before I go next week to be honest.

Thank you

Without sounding too rude & this is not just aimed at you but all the others who have been PM'ing me. The price is £900 if you dont want to pay the stated price then make me an offer. I'm not fussed about losing some money from what I paid but I'm not stupid so please no more offers of £600-£750 otherwise I won't reply.

Collection is much better for me or I can meet on route within reason but if you want them delivered then you will have to arrange that yourself as I've to much to do before I go next week to be honest.

Thank you

Time of the month again michelle? :D

Seriously though, i wanted these wheels and was going to take them off your hands if they went over the uk calipers. Its a shame they didnt mate.

Its crazy that they havent sold. Ive seen these in person and they look absolutely amazing! Good luck mate. ;)

Time of the month again michelle? :D

Seriously though, i wanted these wheels and was going to take them off your hands if they went over the uk calipers. Its a shame they didnt mate.

Its crazy that they havent sold. Ive seen these in person and they look absolutely amazing! Good luck mate. ;)

Free accommodation for whenever you want Surj ;) Also change your uk brakes to j-spec & they will fit a treat ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.