The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" Axis Milanos

bmx1lew

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it will sit the same. I just want to increase the rolling radius.

My tyres will have a thicker sidewall than yours making them the same size. I would put a larger tyre onto yours lifting my car up very slightly.

Scott =op

If you want it lower you would need to put smaller tyres on.

No matter which wheels you buy the rolling radius is going to be the same if they are set up correctly. What i plan on doing is setting up the wheels/tyres incorrectly so that it raises the car a little. You can do the same ;)

Oh, bear in mind the narrower your wall the worse your car will handle.

Scott =op

No worries buddy, the offer is there though. Photochopping doesn't do any alloys justice until you actually see them on the car but they are always going to be black centers unless you have them painted differently.

Scott =op

i want smaller wheels like to keep costs down, i've had to people offer £600 but its finding another set of wheels that look good with a bronze car, sorry but im picky, if my car was black then no problems... any one want to swap cars?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.