The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" Axis Milanos

bmx1lew

well for sale or for swap, i will get close up pics tomorrow, the rims are quite corroded however can be sorted rims are sitting on Kumho ecsta tire's all round would like £600 however i wouldnt mind a straight swap for some 18's( show me what you have )

thats the fellas - image

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhmmmm 19s :D have those center bits been sprayed?

Center bits is one of the standard colours, i've not noticed any change to the handeling in all honsety.

As for uk brakes i couldnt tell you however there is allot of clearance.

Lew

Because rubber is cheaper and at the moment I am skint, I've had the car off road for the winter, November till now well turns out it was a bit pointless as the weather hasnt been all that bad, any way to the point, I've put the car in for service and Mot and cost are double to what i thought.

New battery - last one kept loosing its charge after 3 days

Cambelt , Aux belt + tensioners

Spark pluggs

fuel filter + oil filter

fluid changes

brake pads and disks

also only about 6 month left on the tires

then insurance is due and tax :(

and I've just pulled out for a holliday for me and the lass to go to malaysia and singapore for 15 days which has left me el-skinto

I'm raped by cost's at the mo and i've finally got my self out of det so im trying my best not to go that route again.

Have some Kei D1's on 18 with Toyo T!-S tyres, if you want them, also could chuck in 2 new rear tyres for them as well.

if Lew is not taken with the D1's i may be interested in them..............depending on price/condition.

bloody hell, lots of interest here like am i selling them too cheap, please tell me i dont want to rip myself off im skint as it is lol?

suprajames im still trying to decide on yours sorry to mess you, waa lass like's them I'm not 100% they will suit bronze but some one is offering you decent doller dont hold up on me.

Lew.

bloody hell, lots of interest here like am i selling them too cheap, please tell me i dont want to rip myself off im skint as it is lol?

suprajames im still trying to decide on yours sorry to mess you, waa lass like's them I'm not 100% they will suit bronze but some one is offering you decent doller dont hold up on me.

Lew.

thats cool Lew thanks for letting me know, have has several PM's wanting to buy mine but have said you have first refusal, as dont really want to sell my wheels then not have anything to put on the car lol

I would also have to courier the wheels up to you due to distance.

As for not suiting bronze, both sets of wheels needs a little TLC and so could be refurbed then power coated to a colour of your choice.

how far into scotland is starthclyde im in the north east so not to far, what rims do you have and have you had them painted?

Not far at all tbh, i'm around an hour, max, from carlisle. They were refurbished with the centers being painted black and the rims left bushed.

Pics are in my garage, i can get better ones when the weather is better if your interested.

Cheers

Scott =op

wow scotland looks lush, i've never been like.

i'm going to post a thread to see if some one will photoshop wheels on my car, which ever look the sweetest i think i will go for them.

how come there is so much interest in axis milanos?

wow scotland looks lush, i've never been like.

i'm going to post a thread to see if some one will photoshop wheels on my car, which ever look the sweetest i think i will go for them.

how come there is so much interest in axis milanos?

I'm not really fussed about the make. I just want 19's as i'm hoping with the right tyre combo i can raise my car a little lol. Also, i like the look of yours.

My main reason for interest is its a swop which is much less hassle for everyone involved lol.

Scott =op

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.