The mkiv Supra Owners Club

project cars

grahamc

I know that there are quite a few people on this forum that like the their projects...

Just wondering what they are and the plans :search:

Mine are:

classic mini - end result will be 1.3 supercharged, near show condition

looking for a evo/scooby shell - built to 450bhp for track and hillclimb type events

I have others that I want to do, but need to complete these 2 first :D

Yours?

Getting supra back on the road. LOL

But one day a Dax rush V8 or cosworth on 4x4 chassis or hyabusa turbo engined.

Full audi quattro rally rep - But that i think will always be a dream unless i win the lottery a few times.

Well to be honest, 1 project will be getting a supra and doing a lot of work to that.

The second project will be with my daily runabout, which I'm hoping to be a 1.4 mk4 polo. I won't go mad, but really like the "euro look" that seems to be the in thing at the moment - lowered on small/wide wheels, badgeless etc.

Guest dangerousandy
I know that there are quite a few people on this forum that like the their projects...

Just wondering what they are and the plans :search:

Mine are:

classic mini - end result will be 1.3 supercharged, near show condition

looking for a evo/scooby shell - built to 450bhp for track and hillclimb type events

I have others that I want to do, but need to complete these 2 first :D

Yours?

I had a classic mini fitted with a Metro Turbo 1.3, cream leather recaro's etc and I have just sold my Starlet GT Turbo, although it wasn't finished :( (see garage)

I did have a crazy idea to take a stock looking Carina E GTi and fit a 3S-GTE from a MR2 turbo/Celica GT4............ I must be foooooking mad!!

Hope to have the supra finnished by the end of the month

Need to finnish off putting the rear axel back in my locost kit car ready for summer

Once the above are complete I have full running gear from an s13 200sx that im going to graft into a kitcar for a nice weekend toy

Guest dangerousandy
Once im settled in a house im going to stay in id like to do a couple of project cars, a mint RS500 cosworth in moonstone, and a old targa top 911, black completely stock and like new.:cool:

Wow, you do have taste after all ;)

Once im settled in a house im going to stay in id like to do a couple of project cars, a mint RS500 cosworth in moonstone, and a old targa top 911, black completely stock and like new.:cool:

Some nice choices!

I was looking 993 911s last night... I am pretty sure that the 3.2l would be a good one to supercharge :eyebrows:

Im currently (and have been for the last 7 years) rebuilding a 1981 Series 3 Landrover.... its taking its time as it lives at my parents, and i only get back for the odd weekend :(

Once done it will be bright yellow, topless, massive tyres off my old defender, roll cage, bull bars etc etc ... summer toy :D I had considered popping a supra engine in it, but teh brakes and chassis would need to much work its not practical :(

Summer 2020 maybe :taped:

Before that i spent a year rebuilding the engine in my mr2 after i mutilated two bottom end shells caining it round castle combe. Hatefull cars to work on!