The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Better MPG since fitting the SC?

JamieP

Somethings is not right, ive not reset it since fitting the supercharger but its gone up from 16mpg pre SC fitting to 20mpg with the SC.

Fuel computer playing up surely? its twice as fast now and cant be that good on on fuel?

The more i cain it the better it gets :D

Next time i fill it up ill measure it myself, someone remind me how to work it out?:)

Ah thanks dude, told the missus I'd like a Monaro the other day and I just got THAT look :D But now I can tell her it's all about the economy ;)

Mrs H and I were also having a gander at Pistonheads the other day. Looks like you get a lot of car for your money!!:)

Although black is the best option!!

H.

Wow thats cool :) TBH i get much better mpg for being single :) How much power is the car running Jamie?

Im not sure yet, had a problem with the belt slipping and the intake temps was getting high and the ecu knocking back the timing, i had it sorted today so ill get it on a dyno when i can:)

Absolutely. Whilst in the states, I had a 4.6V8 Northstar Cadillac DTS - I soon realised how I miss the sound of a V8 :(

I was driven arround in a big v8 F150, not a bad noise.... i also saw one of the Hertz rental shelby mustang convertables.....i checked the price online and its about 100 quid a day to rent... Im going back in november probably for a few days.... I cant decide between the shelby or a corvette :D