The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver Veilside Koolart Picci

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Seen many coolart shots, but nowt resembling the VERY RARE, Silver Soop with a veilside kit -

:conf:

Anuone interested in having one drawn up. Cost about £300, but if we commit to buy a certain quantity of prints, t-shirts, mugs etc, sure we can get a discount and split the cost. Could do an Aerotop and hardtop version.

If interested (seriously!!) please put name below and I will contact them.

Much horse grassy ass

Ray

1. Rays the roof

£300 is that really the price ????

I had an A2 picture of my girlfriends modified Mini Cooper drawn, as a personal caricature, by Carl Greatrix and it cost me about £80. It was full colour and he drew to the exact detail her car, wheels, kit, lowered effect, and sent it up within 2 weeks.

Guest Rays the roof
I don't understand these pictures.

Is it art?

:eek: :D

But when you have a soop, every opportunity to show it off MUST be taken! I'm having T-shirts, Mugs, Mousemats and even a toothbrush (if they'll do one) with my car on...LOL!

Guest Rays the roof
Shouldn't they be paying us to lend them a Supra to model the drawing on? :D

Probably right! Was thinking more that they do the artwork for free based on a commitment 4 us to buy a certain value of merchandise and allow them to sell onto others...

:)

Thanks Attila :)

--

IMO Greatrix' cartoons are very generic and quality is pretty poor as well.

Are you basing this on the mass produced ones or his Personal Commissions ?

Because the mass ones are small A4 and about £20

The commissioned ones are personally drawn from a photo, A2 size, if not bigger slightly and about £80

Guest Rays the roof
I can make cartoons as well. Here are some examples ->

Can you do prints onto T shirts etc? Would like to give business to BSS member if possible, support fellow members and all that!!

Cheers

Ray

:friday:

Guest Rays the roof
Are you talking about everyone wanting a tshirt with a cartoon of their own car on?

Was thinking more of a car alone cartoon, so that artwork would be minimal and prints maximal!!

Obviously unique features of individual cars - wheels, spotlights, bobbly dice, naked women graphix etc would be lost!!

Guest Rays the roof
So 1 design printed onto multiple t's? Obviously it's do-able. Gonna depend on numbers though as the screen set up will cost.

How muchish and do you take Euro's?? Got loads left from my skiing trip in Austria last weekend.....LOL!