The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA Manual SZR White ,billsteins, factory spats, sideskirts 17s etc

H7ERO

My lovely SZR, iv owned it for 2 years now and it hasnt missed a beat! I even drove it all the way to italy last summer,le mans 24hr, ring 24hr and all she has ever asked for is tyres!;)

When I got her, I changed the Timing belt, ancillery belt air filter oil , oil filter, plugs, since then have changed, the coolant, gearbox oil and differential oil, brake fluid twice (dot5.1) engine oil twice more and plugs again! so she is running in Tip Top condition and wont need any servicing in the near future, crucially the timing belt is done :)

Spec is nothing major but a very nice factory spec:

SZR model so slightly lighter (sound deadening removed too)

Factory limited slip diff

Factory bilsteins

factory rear spats

factory sideskirts

17 inch wheels in factory sizes (AVS not the factory 17s in the pics)

Just flew through 12 months MOT and just put another 6 months Tax on it! so nothing to do but enjoy it!

its taken me weeks to finaly write this add iv had a great time with this car and really been able to jump in it and drive to europe any time! I would be interested in purchaseing this car back from any propsective buyer again after I sort myself out, as long as she is in a similar condition;)

Bodywork is not perfect - its not too bad either just what you would expect from the year -but being white looks fantastic come rain or sun night and day clean or dirty!

some pics from italy, I live in west london;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.