The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap RZ TT

Guest mondo

Guest mondo

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST. NOW SOLD

Time to say goodbye to my much loved Supra . Really nice condition, 76k miles. UK service history. No mods other than wheels. Offered here first because I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it. Live Bournemouth area - [email protected] for info or to view it

Guest mondo

Details are: Original (nice quiet!) exhaust. K&N filter panel. Iridium plugs, invoices for servicing since entering UK. Turbo timer. Wolfrace Asiatec 18's (245 front 275 stretch rears) with loads of tread on tyres. Drives beautifully with 9/10 interior and exterior. Has remote alarm c/locking. MOT will be a full year from when I can get to the garage.

Reason for the price is that I want to sell it quickly rather than have it hang around - I'm sad to see it go and stretching this out will not make me feel any better

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.