The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted - Supra TT Aerotop

Pabs

as mentioned mate, I'm not in a major rush - if it becomes to difficult to find one I'll probably have to get a hardtop instead, but my real "dream" is having an aerotop, and I don't think I can justify buying an sz-aero and doing engine-swap.

I've missed one on PH recently, and there's still 2 on there, just not sure that they are quite fitting the bill.

Thanks

Why? Even if your budget is 8k you can have mine for 5.5 and still afford to do it ;)

I don't think you can - when you consider you'll probably need to upgrade the brakes and various other parts as well as the engine itself.... at least that's what I'm lead to believe. I think there's a lot of other costs involved.

there are a few on here, and every car has a price ;)

Now I've seen you mention that before - I believe it was on a thread regarding a price "per turbo" lol..... Does it mean you want to sell yours?

Now I've seen you mention that before - I believe it was on a thread regarding a price "per turbo" lol..... Does it mean you want to sell yours?

:D I am considering selling to buy a single later this year/early next but may sell early for the right money

hope you have plenty of time to wait! :)

If i were you id snap that black one up. looks a cracker and not a bad price

I've posted about this just recently in Supra Chat, search for the posts, you have been warned, just a head's up, not as mint as it seems ;)

I've posted about this just recently in Supra Chat, search for the posts, you have been warned, just a head's up, not as mint as it seems ;)

yeh - I've been reading the previous threads on that particular car, which is one reason why I'm not pursuing it. Looks great in the pictures though!

• 2 weeks later...

You know what makes me laugh... I went to sell my aerotop that gruggs eventually got a deal of the century on and it took well over 10 months for me to sell it. Thats despite me fitting £1500's worth of G&B retrim and fixing every problem the car came to me with. I ended up selling it for £3500 less than I paid for it and I got it for bargain at the time. Keep looking as obviously there are top motors out there. That said £17k doesn't seem like a hell of a lot of cash for gruggs motor if its all done pukker.

I know what I am looking for is quite a rare car.... but unfortunately 17k is just too much for me to spend.

I know it's cheaper buying a car that's done to start with - but at least by buying a car that I then modify myself I can spread the costs without incurring interest... I can save for the single tubby, or retrim or whatever.... And I expect buying a car that's totally finished I'll be bored with it quicker!

We'll see what happens - I know the one I've seen is a lovely car - and (hopefully) looking at it again tomorrow to help me make my final decision on it.

Thanks to all who have contacted me about my Supra search :)

I've now found the Supra for me - it's not mine (yet) but should be in about 2 weeks time!

Can't wait to get it - I'm sure you'll all get bored of me showing pics and starting new threads - but it will be good to finally get out and meet some of you! :)

Cheers

Thanks chaps - I can't wait to get the car :) Assuming everything goes to plan, I'll be aiming to get to the Reading meet in April, and I've seen the Wellingtons country park thing is on again so might try and get to that too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.