A little news

DamanC

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!

She proposed to you then?

Do a lot of women propose these days? I not being sexist but you dont hear of many women going down on one knee etc etc

Edit - The line is not a sex pun lol

Congratulations :), was probably on the 29th, traditional for women to propose on this day...

Thanks guys, its was a leap year proposal. Mushy story so if your think your going to puke then look away now.

We have this 'memory book' which is a book where she keeps a log of things we have done together with photos and different memorabilia. She keeps it upto date, I dont have anything to do with it tbh, just read it now and again (once so far and then last night!)

Anyway she came over, as normal, chatted as normal, etc etc. She tells me she has updated the memory book and would I like to have a look. I open it, we read it together and on the last entry is basically a 10ft banner that I unfolded with the words "will you marry me?"

Typically, I havent clicked and just thought she was pi$$ing about :rlol:

"ah thats nice, time for a ciggie" I answered!

I roll a fag as normal, head over to the widow and spark up. She does the same, we started talking about it, and it wasn't until she said "well, I expect most women would have got an answer".

The penny then dropped :rolleyes: :D

Thanks guys, its was a leap year proposal. Mushy story so if your think your going to puke then look away now.

We have this 'memory book' which is a book where she keeps a log of things we have done together with photos and different memorabilia. She keeps it upto date, I dont have anything to do with it tbh, just read it now and again (once so far and then last night!)

Anyway she came over, as normal, chatted as normal, etc etc. She tells me she has updated the memory book and would I like to have a look. I open it, we read it together and on the last entry is basically a 10ft banner that I unfolded with the words "will you marry me?"

Typically, I havent clicked and just thought she was pi$$ing about :rlol:

"ah thats nice, time for a ciggie" I answered!

I roll a fag as normal, head over to the widow and spark up. She does the same, we started talking about it, and it wasn't until she said "well, I expect most women would have got an answer".

The penny then dropped :rolleyes: :D

Leap year proposal! I understand now. Anyhoo, its still great news ;)