The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GZ Aerotop

Simon

BCD Boost Cut Defender

How long will one last, as long as you look after it and don't abuse it.

My Granada Cosworth clocked up 235,000 miles before I sold it when I bought the Supra.

There was a poll/thread some time ago asking people about their mileages.

139,000 miles / 15 years = approx 9270 miles/year.

Personally, I've never been put off by mileage, I've seen plenty of low mileage cars that are very poor mechanical condition as I am sure most of us have.

Why we are buying/driving 10-15 year old cars, firstly the build quality of the Supra is very good, the mechanicals/engine are very strong and the electrics also seem to last well.

But I would say that wouldn't I as I am trying to sell mine. If I had a choice I wouldn't be.

For any doubting thomas's I really do need to sell it, and next week you can buy my house as well as that has gone on the market this week as well.

If no one on here wants it, then it will go on public auction and public advertising. Just thought I would give a member a chance first.

So what you are you suggesting, £5k too much.

I don't think so.

Yes it is registered CAT D as explained. And what it hit was a crash barrier head on at about 25.

your jumping your guns mate,, guys are saying this is so cheap and i was making the point as to why it is that price.

not sure if your post ment to me but since it was below my comment i presumed it was... you need to read the comment properly lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.