The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Moving Help!

oxygene

I need to ask a favour if anyone on here can help please..?

Martin and I have come up against a snag whilst trying to move from Surrey to Gloucester, the chap who was going to hire/drive the van for us cannot now help us.

We have got 75% of the house ready to move, just the loft to clear.

Can anyone help us move the big stuff (beds, sofas, kitchen appliances, TV, etc) and we can go back for the small stuff later..? We are looking to hire either a 7.5 tonne van, or a Sprinter to move the stuff out, the smaller stuff can go at a later date, but we need the main stuff quite urgently.

Mr. Angry has offered to help us on Monday 31st (thanks M8 :thumbs: ) if no one can help any earlier. But ideally we need to move stuff in before then if possible.

Im not checking the board much right now, as the internet connection hasn't been connected yet in the new house.

If any of you can help us, please email my mobile at [email protected] and put your name and number in the subject line only and I will call you back.

Thanks in advance guys :)

why can't you drive it? you can drive 7.5 tonne on normal license!

I have only got an auto licence. With buggered left foot and all, I can't use a clutch. Thus the reason Im looking for a driver

*UPDATE*

Have now found someone to help me move this saturday (29th), thanks guys.